1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Cannot Report!

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Core | CSGOEgg.com, May 11, 2016.

1. Core | CSGOEgg.com

Core | CSGOEgg.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:76412820
    Hi,

Does someone have a fix for me?

I click on the "Submit" button and then the loading animation shows.... 15 seconds pass by and nothing happens. No error message or highlighted cells.

Please I wish to lodge a report for investigation but I cannot get it to submit?!
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Well if you look at your post history it would show that you already made the report - in fact you made it 3 times so now I have to take care of the duplicates :/
  3. Core | CSGOEgg.com

Steam:
    Oh lord. That means its my close to dead internet -.- thx. I'll go delete the latest additions quick.
    Thanks again.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    and...while I'm clearing those you just keep on clicking to make a few more, awesome. o_O
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    No its not you - there are others with the same problem lol and WE (as in me apparently) are more than aware of it.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  6. Core | CSGOEgg.com

Steam:
    I've stopped! That was the last one that went through. Sorry about that, truly
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    not a problem - all fixed
  8. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Interesting because I did notice too and decided against saying anything because "surely they all know and are looking into it" :cool: