1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Csgo lounge Items

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by FishMan ><>, Jan 14, 2015.

1. FishMan ><>

FishMan ><> New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23030617
    Earlyier yesterday I was able to bid on teams and now i bid half my items it tells me im banned both my bid won. But since I am marked Banned by SR I cant claim my reward. Is there a way I can get my items back? Or have I gotten scammed.
  2. FishMan ><>

FishMan ><> New User

Steam:
    Heres the proof

Attached Files:

3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    you should have read their sites ToS before using it.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. FishMan ><>

FishMan ><> New User

Steam:
    So your telling a online company partnered with a anti-scam company just took my items, and there's no way I could get them back. Also I would like to bring to your attention that when I'am asking for help with my tag, I am receiving 0 help as for what actually do. It has been stressing me lately, if we could be professional as to help me with what I have or have not done, it would be great, if not then theres absolutely no reason for this website, no offense. It has done more harm then good for a lot of people, some have done literally nothing like me, but I admit you have save a lot of people. All i'am asking for is some help, I got those items with my hard earned money. It is the least you could possibly do for me. Because right now at this moment I may be marked as a scammer, but this website doesn't know the whole me. Again I couldn't sleep for the past 2 days worrying that ill never get un-banned or anything from the admins. I'am not trying to be a smart a.s.s, I am just really tired. At the end of the day, the internet should be free but I agree that there are scammers out there just like the same one that hijacked my account, but people like me deserve better. People like me deserve the same rights as anyone.
  5. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    CSGO Lounge is not currently a SteamRep partner, and to the best of my knowledge never has been. They choose to automatically ban by querying our database, which anyone can do, but we otherwise have no control or influence over how they run things.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691