1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Dear SteamREP

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by [Black Turtles], Jul 25, 2014.

1. [Black Turtles]

[Black Turtles] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33778435
    Do what you want with this post.

I just got scammed and lost my only unusuals which have taken me YEARS to get.
    I make a scam report.
    I provide evidence.
    I do what is asked of me.
    But for it to be declined because i missed ONE chat log is NO Justification for letting a Scammer walk free with no damage dealt. Trust me, i like your service and i appreciate the help people give But just because i do not have a certain screenshot doesn't mean it did not happen, Why not try contact the other person. I bet you he WILL Deny ever speaking to me. He will Deny having my unusuals. But my screenshots clearly show that he has them, and he spoke to me.

Thats all i have to say. This is the guy by the way. Have a good one

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061511447
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    I know it is feeling unjust for you, for you where scammed. But we have requirements settled to be sure that a appeal will not be granted on base of lack of evidence. You missing the evidence isn't some we can overlook.

But feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
  3. [Black Turtles]

[Black Turtles] New User

Steam:
    Hello sir, didn't expect to get a reply from the admin. :p

I have reported this individual on steam and so far, no responce. i just have a few questions:

1. Will i get my items back if reported via steam.
    2. How long do you think it will take for this to happen.
    3. Are you English? Because getting 'Were' and 'Where' mixed up is a bi g error XD
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    1. Nope, steam support will not restore items for trading out of steam. They simply ONLY support what can actually be exchanged within steam trading.
    2. Never.
    3. Nope, English is my 2nd language. Were and Where is my most common mistake, I know. But I'm not going to reread everything I write, got better things to do.
  5. [Black Turtles]

[Black Turtles] New User

Steam:
    1: Thanks for that
    2: i meant how long it would take to ban
    3: ok, it was not an insult i was only wondering :)

Thankyou for all of this
  6. [Black Turtles]

[Black Turtles] New User

Steam:
    Oh, just one last thing, The same person (Scammer) with different accounts keeps adding me and basicly mocking me. What should i do, becuase i don't know if its a trader or that guy.
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    He may never get banned by Valve.. and by banned meaning Trade Banned. Just depends on what the report shows and how many he gets with similar evidence. Also if he or his alt accounts are adding you and mocking you then just block em but make a list of each one ( Steam ID's) just in case for science later.
  8. [Black Turtles]

[Black Turtles] New User

Steam: