1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

does the reporting people give you anything or is it just making other people safe?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Perse, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Perse

Perse New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:145333314
    ye so i have reported few people and not always reporting everyone that i know tries to scam. does the reporting give anything or is it just making other people safe?
    and if gentleman (my favourite admin, no offense other admins you are good too) if you read this someone tried to impersonate you today for middleman but luckily i always check steam id64 :)
    my newest report: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.117272/

i have no clue if i can post reports to forum but if i cant please answer quick so i will remove it
  2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Take pride in knowing that your actions help bring about a safer and better online community for everyone. :)

If you can link me the steamrep page for my impersonator, I'd be happy to resolve that!
    ccc likes this.
  3. Perse

Perse New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:145333314
    well i havent made report for that yet sorry. the guy gave a list for multiple middlemans so i dont know if they were all impersonators