1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Fake Website.

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by 5incerism, Dec 24, 2016.

1. 5incerism

5incerism New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:127524546
    I remember I got added From a random guy i dont know his name Nothing anymore. He said he needs me to Hold a knife for him On this Fake Gambling site ''CSGOMUST.COM'' I dont reccomend u going to that site. Then i need to deposit 50 Fkin euros to withdraw it Said this Message I remember this happened A long time ago btw ''You must make a deposit of 50000 coins to be able to withdraw items. In connection with the new rule from the VALVE 20 July 2016, we were forced to reduce the number of bots and after the exchange system. Your balance of have been frozen until you make a deposit (0 / 50000).'' . Is there anway A way to Find him Back Thanks. <MERRY XMAS.
  2. 5incerism

5incerism New User

Steam:
    Fked up a bit ''i need to deposit 50 Fkin euros to withdraw it Said this Message I remember this happened A long time ago btw''
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    basically:
    - you talked with someone.
    - You don't even mention if you removed 'm somewhere.
    - you don't remember his nickname
    - you plug a website name in a post, apparently linked by said dude.
    - you ask if you can find his account back....

nope. there is nothing there that tells us the account. At best you can look thru your friend list. Or historic records of your account to see if that account is there.. but pretty impossible to find if you don't even know a nickname to the account.
  4. 5incerism

5incerism New User

Steam:
    Ok But i Hope the guy already got reported and banned :D
  5. 5incerism

5incerism New User

Steam:
    Oke good night everyone