1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Frustrating reports

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by ▲-AK-25-▼, Apr 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ▲-AK-25-▼

▲-AK-25-▼ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63790693
    Hello. First of all, I would like to appreciate the work that you do and your will to look into my cases. Considering the fact that the people who reported me need more proofs to make the reports valuable don't have any and a long time passed since they posted a report. I think that there is nothing more to do with those cases and I would really appreciate if something will happen because those are really bothering and nevertheless they stop me from doing any business. Thank you very much.
  2. MiKapp1t

MiKapp1t New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59532288
    Unfortunately, there is a long list of pending reports and yours will not be able to receive priority. You do mention, 'cases,' giving reason to believe you have multiple reports. This may be the reason you have been waiting so long but from what I have heard, they may take a year or longer. SR Admins are trying their very best to review every report and reduce the time it takes for reports to be processed.
  3. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    You've also been Trade Banned by Valve. If that doesn't attest to your trading etiquette, then not much else will.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.