1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Got scammed by Moshiko

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Sw@g Scout, Jun 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sw@g Scout

Sw@g Scout Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55174303
    Victim:
    | steamname: Mr.Dafter (Dafter)
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:55174303
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070614335/
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/search?q=STEAM_0:1:55174303 (Tagged sadly)

Scammer:
    | steamname: Moshiko
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:39288241
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/id/shishlik/
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/shishlik/
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/search?q=shishlik/

So it was a normal day and I put my earbud on tf2tp.com and I was looking for offers. So Moshiko contacted me and offered me an Origin account and dead space 2. So it was a risky trade so we added each other on skype. Then we went ahead and checked each others steamrep. We were both marked so we were both suspicious. But since I had more profit rep we sticked with him first. So we went on skype and he screenshared him logging onto the origin account. It was all fine he told me the password I checked it out it had 17 games including bf3 limited edition nfs most wanted and etc. So I was suspicious because normally you would only pay like a bud for bf3 Limited edition. So we had a conversation of 40ish minutes. It was fine and then came the trade I put the earbuds in and then he put dead space 2 in just like our deal. We had changed password and stuff. This all happened at aroudn 11:00 AM eu time. We traded and after the trade he said, oh I can also get you a minecraft account and ace of spades. I was confused why he was being generous, he didnt give them to me. But later I went on steam for some tf2, after that i wanted to go on origin and play some bf3. But then I tried logging in the username and passoword I put in it rejected it. I was very confused. Then I went and checked my e-mail and it said that the email and password of my origin account had been changed at around 4:50. I was really really upset. Then I contacted him again and told him the news. He kept on disregarding me. So I asked my friend Rapido wich is experienced with steamrep. Moshiko talked with him and said that he didnt scam me. That evening he told me he would give me the bud back the morning after. But then he didnt give me the bud he said it was his friends but and he needed permissions. Then i contacted his friend and he said Moshiko had his bud. I asked him why and he said I borrowed it to him for me to play CODBO2 on his account. Then I recontacted moshiko and he said this

Moshiko: u want me to call him on the phone?
    Mr.Dafter (Dafter): yes please
    Moshiko is now playing Team Fortress 2. Click here to join.
    Moshiko: i lost his number...
    Mr.Dafter (Dafter): Bullshit
    Moshiko: yea sure

I really want my earbud back even tough I am marked I really miss my earbud.
    here is some further proof I recorded

LINK:
  2. Sw@g Scout

Steam:
    I cant seem to see the video working so here
  3. Sw@g Scout

Steam:
  4. Alex3Myth [Hacker-iG]

Alex3Myth [Hacker-iG] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39850276
    Its true , he wanted to trade for my unusual alot of games in origin and steam account .
    And i saw this thread , mr.dafter was in the same server with me .
    and saw moshiko getting buds and running away .
  5. Sw@g Scout

Steam:
    thank you for supporting my post
  6. Moshiko

Moshiko Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:39288241
    i offered u money for it, i dont know what u want, about the reporter, listen i gave u my origin account for this, first. when we tradet eachother i said that ill go first. then u gave me and everything was ok, and after few ahours u telling me that u lost the account how it is even possible when u let u change my email account!
    so ill give u the buds for my dead space 2 + my origin back.

btw alex is lying cuz i wasnt in tf2 this time. so stop lying, same as nir, we are playin in gmod server and i'm admin there, i give him bans because he his cursing al lthe time. so he hates me.

screenshots:

btw i want to give it back to u, but first give me my origin account!

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      340.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      157.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      156.2 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      174.5 KB
      Views:
  7. Sw@g Scout

Steam:
    This doesnt prove anything you blocked me on steam and you blocked me on skype. I wanted to show you my email on how it said my email and password on origin has changed.
  8. Moshiko

Steam:
    cant edit so ill post again: as u can see i transfert the email for his email there is no other way to recover the account again, so he took it 100%
    please steamreps, i want justice here! i told him 10000000000000000000000000 times or wait 2 weeks for the buds owner, or give me my account!

i bloced u because ur telling me ehat u get me banned and i ask u to wait or give me my origin back! this why! when he will back ill add u and give u.
  9. Sw@g Scout

Steam:
    Moshiko readd me on skype and steam and Ill screenshare with you my email with the messages that it got changed and how I cant log onto origin.
  10. Moshiko

Steam:
    so please tell me what append to my origin account. i spend alot of money on it.
  11. Moshiko

Steam:
    Ok steamreps admin, lets do this thing,
    i want to give him the buds, but tell him to give me my origin account please.
    this all i want. my origin back for the buds.
    ill do what u say.
  12. Sw@g Scout

Steam:
    Moshiko we were screensharing and we both showed that neither of us had changed the email/password of the origin account so the only thing to do is I return you dead space 2 + 1 key for your earbud.
  13. Moshiko

Steam:
    i gave u full control on my pc, u checked my emails, u checked everything and u saw that i didnt changed anything on the account, i want to give u even without the dead space and the key just give me my origin back.
  14. Sw@g Scout

Steam:
    Moshiko I showed you my pc too and I didnt have any controll over the origin either
  15. Hitman Sparky

Hitman Sparky User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13772726
    Hello there! Thank you for submitting this report. It seems that Mosiko is also marked. Did you previously know he was marked?
  16. Sw@g Scout

Steam:
    thank you for taking care hitman if you could accept my friend request thank you. And I knew he was a scammer before hand but I trusted him since we were on skype screensharing and etc for round 50 mins.
  17. Nightrayden

Nightrayden New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64907523
    First of all Sw@g Scout why would you trade for a Origin account second both of you take the argument to a private steam chat and stop bitching at eachother via this thread. I understand this can be a tense momment but calm down and let me Steamrep Mods and Admins deal with it.
  18. Moshiko

Steam:
    DUDE! dont lie i gave u first, i was first, and ur scammer also and i trusted u, then u took the account and now u wanna ur buds back, what do i suppost to do now!? tell me!? what about my account? what should i do now! u can save the Dead space, u can save the key, just give me my account back for the buds back.
  19. Nightrayden

Nightrayden New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64907523
    STOP FIGHTING OVER THE APPEAL, TAKE IT TO A PRIVATE CHAT :mad:
    A Filthy Streetrat likes this.
  20. Sw@g Scout

Steam:
    he has blocked me on steam and skype xD
Thread Status: