1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

hello

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Metal Sonic the hedgehog, Jan 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metal Sonic the hedgehog

Metal Sonic the hedgehog Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52104486
    hi there i just wanted to make this post for the reason that i wanted to say something that i feel is right in my hands and is the right thing to do at the time now if you look at my steam rep you will see i have a report for fake bans now that is what i am here to talk about about

now when i was on steam and i was adding anyone and asking them for games i did not know it was the wrong to do i had no job and i was a kid that had no brain and did not know what he was doing was wrong now that i am 18 i look back at the past and i see that i messed up and what i did was not something that was right and it was very dumb of me going around asking a random member for a xmas gift and the fact that i was begging was bad in it own mind now i am nothing like that anymore i have learned to get my own games and i have grown up and know what it is like to work for money and how it is not just something you give away for free and the fake ban part i am looking at the now and saying that i am lucky that i still have my steam account and that i am here to talk about this now i am very lucky coz i know i can not ban anyone i am not mod or steam admin so that was also very dumb of me but the full reason of this post is to say sorry to the poor member that had to deal with my s✿✿✿ in the past and the dumb fake ban s✿✿✿ and the begging for the game i am truly sorry for what i did to you back in 2012 that was very wrong of me to do something so dumb so all i am asking is will you ever forgive me for the s✿✿✿ i did to you in the past !!:(:(
  2. Metal Sonic the hedgehog

Metal Sonic the hedgehog Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52104486

forgot to add i understand what i did was wrong !!
  3. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    The General Discussion section of the forum is not the place to appeal bans or cautions. Please read the site and understand the rules and procedures before posting again.

Also, your current claim differs greatly from your original excuse posted on the initial report:
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.