1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Help! I'm new to Steamrep

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ๖FriendlyΩFire, Mar 28, 2013.

1. ๖FriendlyΩFire

๖FriendlyΩFire New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50575269
    hello, this is my first time here because i want to report someone for trying to scam me.
    the person was trying to sell me a duped Holiday Headcase and said that it wasnt duped.
    when i checked the history and asked him about it, he said he was lent his friend the HH.

is this something to report? ill add some pictures if u guys think this should be reported.

thanks
  2. takethepants

takethepants New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:27332147
  3. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    You probably won't get far reporting. Even if you have ample evidence to prove beyond any shadow of a doubt the gentleman knew the item was duped and claimed otherwise, I doubt it would amount to a hanging offense. Whatever my personal views on such a false claim might be, I am not a member of some Price Police Squad, nor is SR. I value low/mid tier items the same, dupe or not. Oh and of course actually proving beyond any shadow of a doubt the guy was trying to deceive and not simply ignorant, confused or basing his views on what he was told is usually not easy to prove.