1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

hi everyone

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Metal Sonic the hedgehog, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Metal Sonic the hedgehog

Metal Sonic the hedgehog Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52104486
    hi everyone on steam rep i have also posted this in steam as well for this post i am going to make a new steam acc and get a more friends and a better rep then my last acc that was trade ban so from this i have woken up to this and everything in my life i am starting clean and turn out a better man get a job and work hard for my money get a home and a sexy girlfriend XD scamming and begging is not cool any more to me i am done with it all it will do is get me no where in life i will end up with no friends and eveyone will hate me and say hey look that is the begger from steam

and one more thing if i start a new acc with this computer will it be trade ban like my other acc thx
  2. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    SteamRep is not affiliated with Valve in any way and has no control over trade bans.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    But, sometimes we throw them a bone, when we're really suspicious of a account... giving links etc. What happens after is in some cases not for small children to read...

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**