1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

How do I go about this

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by FireballNitro, May 20, 2015.

1. FireballNitro

FireballNitro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57327886
    So, I had submitted a report a while ago with evidence of Teeird fixing matches on csgolounge, a betting/trading site, but as expected FoG didn't take it. Was wondering what I could do, I don't really have any contact with any of lounge's authority.
  2. FireballNitro

FireballNitro New User

Steam:
    I just wanted to get an investigation on him if it hasn't been done yet.
  3. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
  4. USAFMike

USAFMike New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20981877
    Wouldn't doubt it. I remember him getting banned from SOP. The guy didn't have a problem with deceiving people because "we're all out to make a profit" :rolleyes:
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  5. FireballNitro

FireballNitro New User

Steam:
    How do I report it, or what else could I do?
  6. BigMac187

BigMac187 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32620293
  7. FireballNitro

FireballNitro New User

Steam:
    Obviously I tried reporting to FoG already, and as expected, I was told SR doesn't handle this type of gambling fraud.
  8. BigMac187

BigMac187 New User

Steam:
    There's is a gambling section in the drop down so I think they do. D0's case was gambling related and he received a marking due to it.
  9. BigMac187

BigMac187 New User

Steam:
    How was he fixing matches btw? Does he have backdoor access or something?
  10. FireballNitro

FireballNitro New User

Steam:
  11. BigMac187

BigMac187 New User

Steam:
    Yeah that's looks like a pretty messy case. I have Teeird on my blocked list and know he is a self admitted Sharker but screenshots can be easily manipulated.

I don't know much about Puu.sh but can that information be seen by others without being tampered. Like if an admin was to go on a live viewing feed with Spikder and he showed them his push account and history and that chat was in fact there is it 100 percent safe to say it happened or could Spiker have also modified the push folders.
  12. FireballNitro

FireballNitro New User

Steam:
    I doubt he has any idea or reason to do so. He plays CS:GO for a living and hadn't even talked to Teeird before that, and he would never throw.
  13. BigMac187

BigMac187 New User

Steam:
    But I think it should be concrete man, he has 1000 + pages of rep on his profile and heaps of rep on other sources that say he is legit. I really don't think people should be labelled as scammers where the evidence isn't 100 percent concrete.
  14. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    We don't admin the gambling part. But the trade agreement side. And the "gambling fraud" in dropdown... its for other types of spycrab running, like the tic-tac-toe (which is a stupid game anyhow), RPS taunt betting. That kind of stuff, where the only external party that might be involved is a Middleman acting as referee.

We'll probably reword it.
  15. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    As for the teeird issue. There was no "trade agreement" between Teeird and that player, for that player threw it out. Hell, the player to his credit publicized it. I didn't research the authenticy. And SR never needed to, for it fell outside our policy. But like d0, its up to the site/community to ban someone for such offense versus them.

Lounge however.... its a battlefield there.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  16. FireballNitro

FireballNitro New User

Steam:
    He didn't make it public, I'm pretty sure someone caught it on his twitch stream, posted it to reddit, and then that was posted on the bp.tf forums. I just contacted the player for more info and he was willing to help given his stance against match fixers, especially with the recent issues.

I still don't know where to go with this info though, I have no contact and I don't know my way around the CS:GO community
  17. Black Burn

Black Burn CSGO/DOTA2 Lounge Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44269628
    I'm a staff memeber from ( Dota2Lounge / CSGOLounge ).

I'm here about '' I don't really have any contact with any of lounge's authority. ''
  18. FireballNitro

FireballNitro New User

Steam:
    Hey, I just wanted to know if you guys have looked into this case. And if you have, if you could post the findings?

Or if you haven't, if its possible you could investigate. I just wouldn't want more matches potentially being thrown and unjust skins handed out.
  19. FireballNitro

FireballNitro New User

Steam:
    Any update?
  20. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    The fact that Black Burn took the time to post in this thread shows that D2Lounge/CSGOLounge moderators are aware of your appeal. Also pretty sure that reporting this on SteamRep won't have any effect whatsoever. You will need to report the issue to CSGOLounge/D2Lounge.