1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

How do I report websites that are absolutley trust ruining and ruins they way Steam is ment to be?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ImSickOfThisSht, May 14, 2015.

1. ImSickOfThisSht

ImSickOfThisSht New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:98036991
    Ive recently found sites (I didnt search them ofcourse, a friend talked about those)

They contain ways to earn free credit and games by geting steam codes.

Now, im extremly againt these as I have never done anything illigal in my life.

I do not wish to give the webite links just yet, but if anyone would please give me an alternative option so i can send these right to steam i would be very happy to see other People among me that actually takes care of real buissiness.

i know alot of Peoples are using these sites and im terrifyed about this going too far.

if you wanna hear more or give me a tip post a comment below.

If this goes to far i will be forced to report the sites myself aswell as uploading it on youtube and every other social media.

I know that tought might seem creepy but its time for someone to take out the trash when it comes to cases like these.
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Some are legit, but crummy at best. Those "research" gamers and they can "earn" their games by linking everybody etc. Not a very good idea to start spreading such links to one's friend list etc.
  3. MiKapp1t

MiKapp1t New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59532288
    I am aware of a handful of websites similar to your description and as SilentReaper has stated, the minority are quite genuine. I personally believe though, the more we talk about it, users will start searching and looking for these websites affecting business even more.
  4. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    The onus of due diligence is up to the individual user. SteamRep and related anti-fraud communities can only do so much to ward off popularity from shady sites.