1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

How do I show my steamrep profile on steam?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by キリト (Kirito), Sep 17, 2016.

1. キリト (Kirito)

キリト (Kirito) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87472962
    Hi there.

I recently found this page through http://steamcommunity.com/id/RiChRaChYT , because he had this steamrep simbol under his online status. I thought it would be great to have it too, but I don't know how to do it. I searched for it, but didn't find anything. I am already apreciating your help. Hope you have a nice day.

Kirito
  2. キリト (Kirito)

キリト (Kirito) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87472962
    never mind, thought it would be in steam, but its just in the browser :D
  3. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Looks like you might have an extension installed that checks SteamRep status; a couple of major ones do that.

This is in the wrong section by the way, in future post this in the General Discussion section as opposed to the Guides section.
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    I know there are skins for steam... I wouldn't even know if it would be possible for a skin to integrate such in steam itself. But as such is not part of SteamRep, we cannot recommend any. (For if we would, it would be so much abused). We had a browser plugin for a while internally, but that got killed with the Firefox updates and is currently broken-ish.