1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

How do i supposed to rush things with an MCT CAUTION tag ?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by ♡ BlacKy ♡, Jan 17, 2015.

1. ♡ BlacKy ♡

♡ BlacKy ♡ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:4975793
    I got tagged as MCT CAUTION because a [sarcasm]very intelligent[/sarcasm] MCT admin tagged me while i did no harm.
    http://manncotrading.com/index.php/topic,5699.0.html

I know that MCT isnt your territory but im completely lost here. I cant post this kind of message in their forums because their response will automatically be 'just wait', as i browsed a few ban appeals in their forums and saw that some have waited a few months, and even a year to get an appeal, while it only takes a few clicks in practice.
    I have nobody else to contact. For some reason, even Helen's post in tf2outpost page was closed down by admins, no idea why.

All i want is an advice of what to do next. Do i just need to wait, perhaps a few months for them to actually do something? Do i need to contact an MCT/SR admin personally? How long does it usually takes to get a tag removed after showing them all the proofs and verifying with them that i was right and they were wrong?
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You can wait for them to remove it if that is what they decided, or you could try and reach out to one of their staff and remind them, maybe post a new thread or bump your existing thread, add one on steam, send them a pm. You cannot however, request SR to remove it directly.