1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

How To Prove Not A Scammer Alternate

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Erotic Pikachu, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Erotic Pikachu

Erotic Pikachu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43135284
    Hi guys!

Long story short, I was tagged to be a scammer alternate in TF2 roughly 3-4 years ago but was never pressured to remove it as I had left the trading world. Recently I had picked up interested in rejoining the trading world through another popular valve game CS:GO. In the process of preparing my appeal however, I realized that extensive evidence is required to prove yourself an independent valve account. After looking through some other appeals, I failed to find exactly what kind of evidence you guys require for me to prove my innocence. As such, I write this post to inquire about what kind of evidence I should gather to prepare my appeal?

I would go more into detail for my situation but I had planned to include it in my appeal, and not clog up this post. If you guys have more questions about my situation please ask! I'm looking forward to getting this resolved. I thank you ahead of time your time and efforts.
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @Erotic Pikachu,

Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #7: What are Alts

List all alts, including those which could be linked to you but aren't yours, with an explanation. Don't lie about anything. Expect admins to inquire further and do their own research into each account listed, as well as each unlisted alt account linked to yours. Tell the absolute truth, answer any questions the admin has, and provide any evidence they request. If you lie about anything, or it becomes clear you're omitting things, then your appeal gets denied.