1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198026057486 ( SR CAUTION )

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Give me the link | M5, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Give me the link | M5

Give me the link | M5 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32895879
    |steamID: Give me the link | M5
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:32895879
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026057486
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198026057486

I have real first account: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198041590142

I have been banned 2 months ago by Valve. All info about it here: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198005166703-goodwin.27328/

I have financial deficite and now using fully new rep to trade with people. IT's my PERMANENT acc forever.
    I have WIKI CAP on my banned account and a lot of items, what I lose..
    I got trade banned wrongly and made a new account. I provide info about it in the link ( see up ). Person set me up with earbuds. I payd him real money for earbuds, and after I have been banned. Support doesn't want to help to anybody with unlock now, so a lot of my friends ( great traders with a lot of rep, 1600+ games and BP for $6000 ) banned too and doesn't know what to do. As I say I have financial hard and so created new acc for trade and WRITE IT ON THIS FORUM. Please, check my proofs carefully, it's really important. Hope for answer or discuss.
  2. Give me the link | M5

Steam:
    I have an impeccable reputation of trader on sourceop without any issues with anybody. I can ask about all what you need ( only say what ). Can provide DISCUSS with support and can provide all screenshots of trades with people ( no one trade with weird traders or other ). My first acc have been banned for earbuds from him: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005166703 ( seems as a legit account ). And a lot of admins on tf2.ru can accept it, that I got trade banned wrongly by Support.
  3. Give me the link | M5

Steam:
    in addition to this, i'm a MIDDLEMAN on RU localization ( from my http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198041590142 acc ). 1 of the top trusted sellers on Ru market, and was an applicant on SOP TRUSTED SELLER ( before the ban from Valve ).
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are a liar sir, I had and continue to have an issue with you. I banned you on the 16th of March for your trade ban, You made an alt and I banned that Apr 15th specifically saying do not make any more alts. Then you made yet another alt after you knew not to and I had to ban that one as well. The only "rep" you will ever have on SOP is Banned
    Anyone can become an "applicant" of anything just by applying, that is a far cry and exaggeration from actually being considered non the less accepted. You will never become a "trusted seller" one must be "trusted", you, I would not "trust" to pick up my dogs shi.t

The fact you have PROVEN yourself to be a LIAR not just to me, but to other community admins, shows your tag is well deserved and you should not be "trusted", your tag fits you well sir.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    [Thunder] cat ^^ likes this.
  5. Give me the link | M5

Steam:
    First, who gives you the right to insult me? The fact that you are an administrator not change the facts, I'm a user and an administrator must show a minimum of at least a modicum of fairness and little little respect for the individual person on your resource. I have added to you upon request just to understand the situation, just to explain that as a yes. You watered me sh.it in personal chat (screenshot attached). You publicly accuse me that I am a scammer, although I did not do anything illegal. If I lived in America, I would have filed a lawsuit against you for violating my rights and publicly accusing without arguments.

I tell you personally that I did wrong? I created a second account alt (KOSTOLOM2), to write to you to the PM, because you did not add me to steam, even when I was online . I'll even write a PM (I CREATED THIS ACCOUNT ONLY TO WRITE TO YOU AND NOTHING MORE).

Nobody has ever suffered because of me. A person with name: "goodwin" set me up, whom I trusted, and after I asked you a simple means to explain the detail, you insult me and in the end more and sent to ass. Where does this fit?

I have never in my life not did anything wrong, I help each user in the steam with absolutely anything.
    I made everything from scratch as a new member, not even speaking of his past reputation, and wrote here, to administrators that it's my account, that even they have helped me in this situation, I'm here until the last crust will paint or already painted with my situation.

Butane, I am, in spite of all these little quirks tried to show respect to you, so parents taught me. So why you are doing all against to me?

I'm not LIAR any admins, if I have new reputation, new account, new comp, new person aswell - I'm a scammer?? You don't know what life I living, how I feel every day, this $100 - $200
    what I'm doing on re-sell buds going to my health. I lose my account with all what I have. 2 years re-tranlate of WIKI and deserved Wiki-Cap, nobody wants to see on it. For a long time I help to absolutely any users with any issues not only on SOP but on other resources.. If you living with great life it's not means that everyone can do it too.

I only want that admins help me with this issue, those Banned acc is wrongly situation and a lot of people can confirm this fact. I can provide absolutely any information about my situation and can prove that this acc is PERMANENTLY for playing games, trading items etc..
    Butane.png
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I'm not replying as an SR admin, but a user who sees past your bullshit, if they want to delete my posts and punish me for providing my view of you, they can. Also nowhere did I call you a "scammer" reread my previous post dipshit. (OMG going to get SUED!!!!1!1011010LOL)
    You cry that I have some issue because I speak to you in a "mean" way AFTER you blatantly avoid bans tho you obviously know better and were specifically told not to? Boo-hoo :(

Tho I will not be dealing with your farce of an appeal, what I originally provided is very relevant to it.
  7. Give me the link | M5

Steam:
    Butane, I know, that I have been banned and for what and I do not blame you or others in this, because I know by whom I have been blocked. It is not about being insulted me or not, but about the fact that you're not fair to me. You're not listening to me and not jump to conclusions. You called me a LIAR, but I told them I'm not. I'll explain the whole situation here.

I have never tried to deceive anyone, especially you. I only ask of you to justice. A bunch of my friends got into this wave of bans too and they are not liars, and many of them are well-known collectors and players, such as http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197973650531/. Do you think I'm having Wiki CAP, so many things in a backpack and as many games would intentionally buy stolen goods \ items? Because of my earbuds nobody suffered and I am very happy about it.

Butane, you do not know what's going on in my life and how I feel myself every day, you don't know how I living and how I wake up every morning, if you wish I can re-add you to steam and tell it and all about this life, you can not even answer and then delete me. It's so easily block the person and sleep well for admins, maybe you're right, but there are some users who does not deserve all this, and not every administrator understands how seriously it can affect a person's life and his future, which has been honest with each and everyone.

Butane, please, just give me a chance to explain everything and you will be convinced that I was not lying.
  8. Give me the link | M5

Steam:
    Now I'm discuss with support for my account. I'll do all for it and I will prove to all that I'm not blame and that I'm not a scammer. I hope for best
  9. Give me the link | M5

Steam:
    So much time away, can I hope for answer from admins?
  10. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    After thinking this case over, and going over relevant policy with other admins, I have decided to remove your caution tag simply because getting trade banned from another account is not (by itself) something we tag for by policy.

That said, I do believe you were lying. The admin(s) involved in marking you did so because they felt you posed a risk to the community, which was exasperated by lying and covering up the trade ban. As such, I will leave your trade banned alt account publicly listed on your SteamRep profile so other traders can factor that into their decision on whether to trade with you in the future.

I suggest you stay out of trouble from here on out. I can see you are associating with some sketchy people, more scammer friends than most who appeal here. If you're found to be scamming or involved in sketchy behavior, the next admin will be far less likely to offer leniency or give benefit of doubt. Bear in mind, we still reserve discretion to reinstate a caution tag if other warning signs surface.