1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid i need my ban apeald

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by how to wrap a taco :3, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. how to wrap a taco :3

how to wrap a taco :3 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35403405
    i have returned my stolen goods from :Braleven and i have talked to the person that put up the ban :Hng ;;
    and i have returned the stolen goods and i added him and returned them out of commen curitasy and had no intentions of getting the ban apeled but it looks bad on my rep so why not get it apleled. you can ask eather of them and they will say i gave them back and here is the chat log just because i need some proof
    and i had scamed him out of a fimlar fez and a strange rocket lancher and a teddy bear.vvvvvvv

bravlen chat log V

how to wrap a taco :3: I GAVE THE ITEMS BACK CORECT? Thello? and it is ok if i get my thing appeld right?
    how to wrap a taco :3: and i had given the items back right ?
    Braleven: Yes
    Braleven: Sorry my buddy is over
    how to wrap a taco :3: what?
    how to wrap a taco :3: buddy?
    Braleven: My friend
    how to wrap a taco :3: oh he is like hanging out wit u?
    Braleven: I can't focus too well
    Braleven: Yeah we're talking
    how to wrap a taco :3: XD
    Braleven: lol
    how to wrap a taco :3: i have one to
    how to wrap a taco :3: over
    how to wrap a taco :3: well he has me over
    how to wrap a taco :3: and gave ur fimlar fez and a strange rocket lancher and a teddy bear. back right
    how to wrap a taco :3: teddy rosebelt *
    Braleven: Not my rocket launcher but tell them you replaced it with something I was happy to trade with
    Braleven: you gave me 2 other stranges I think
    how to wrap a taco :3: well i gave u the things 3 stranges and a free name tag
    how to wrap a taco :3: and i am useing log as proof if thats alright
    Braleven: Yeah no problem
    Braleven: Whatever you need to use
    how to wrap a taco :3: ok thanks
    we even traded and he reped me twise and hng;; never responded he was to bussy with her game XD
  2. atom-

atom- Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:19172005
    Please endeavour to read the "READ ME" threads in the appeal section, the most relevant, how to lodge your appeal in the correct format.

Improper format, also you will need to have your victim verify this trade had occurred to, a screenshot of the trade history will suffice.

Add this to your new appeal, make sure to look at how to format it properly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.