1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

I was recently mistakingly trade banned. After submitting a ticket, this was the responses I got

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Toy Soldier, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toy Soldier

Toy Soldier New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43447046
    I understand that SteamRep cannot help me get my account untrade banned.

Text of the response
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Screenshot of the response
    http://i.imgur.com/hToxIxK.png
    Impersonator who is already marked on SteamRep(check his last Alias)
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198075344335
    Question
    What do I do now? Should I just submit another ticket and wait a week or is there a way to contact someone who is responsible enough to do their job properly to look at this? I just hope that if I submit another ticket that I don't get this Derrick guy again...I don't even think he bothered to look at the proofs I provided.
  2. wic

wic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1874586
    Hi there,
    just flaming at the person looking at your case won't do you any good imo.
    If you are sure about your case, you can just open a new SteamSupport ticket, explaining what happened and giving them every kind of evidence they might need, WITHOUT insulting them. I'm sure they will take it serious and research it.

If you would talk to me that way, in whatever situation, I would be like "f✿✿✿ off" aswell.
    Have a little respect for the people at Steam Support, and they will do the same for you!
    Good luck!
  3. Starburst

Starburst New User

No one here can help you with your issue, telling us about it isn't proof that you did or did not do what they claim, but they would know way more then us and would be the most qualified to deal with your issue. You can try making a new ticket, though likely to be closed like this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.