1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

I will be trade un-banned.

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Pyro The Guitar Hero, Jul 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyro The Guitar Hero

Pyro The Guitar Hero New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78191585
    Okay so i got "permanently" trade banned. After steam support contacting me trade ban was shortened and i am worried if people will still get alert on my steamrep profile that people should not trade with me. And i want other ask other question. Does anyone know how does Trade probation look like? It is a thing that shows people that the person was trade banned once. Also does the trade probation expire?
  2. Pyro The Guitar Hero

Pyro The Guitar Hero New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78191585
    The trade ban was shortened for two weeks. So after it expires if people will still get alert about that i was trade banned on my steamrep. That is how i mean it.
  3. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    If I'm understanding you correctly: no it will not show up on your SteamRep profile, however, it will show on your SteamRep timeline (which most people don't know about anyway).
  4. Penguin The Fluffy

Penguin The Fluffy Articus Birdicus Defenderus Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:10455403
    If you are on trade probation it will show a yellow caution shield. Also the ban will be in your historical data.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    The SR tag system for Valve trade bans and probations is automated based on your accounts current state whenever its "refreshed" (viewed on SR) no need to contact SR to adjust or update it.
    Roudydogg1 and Leogendary ♂ like this.
  6. gorillajoe

gorillajoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:59188764
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/leonlili report this peice of s✿✿✿ for stealing my bundle items!!!! blocked me and huge scammer!!!!
    ever tell your password to anyone.
    Saturday, August 08, 2015
    o0.Br0k#n.0o: ma pudge fan
    o0.Br0k#n.0o: ::D
    gorillajoe: do you mind going first?
    o0.Br0k#n.0o: sry bro mine is immortal can u go first?
    gorillajoe: no offense but i trust myself i really dont want this pudge bundle and not saying your shady but ppl are
    o0.Br0k#n.0o: check my profile buddy
    o0.Br0k#n.0o: over 3300 hours dota
    gorillajoe: i did...its balling
    o0.Br0k#n.0o: why would i scam
    o0.Br0k#n.0o: m just pudge fan
    o0.Br0k#n.0o: thats y want ur set
    gorillajoe: i just hit 1010 ok man
    o0.Br0k#n.0o: :D
    gorillajoe: i will do this but i dont want tooo
    gorillajoe: cuz i am a broke nigga when it comes to items but ill trust you in good faith
    o0.Br0k#n.0o: we do sure trade dnt wry in this
    o0.Br0k#n.0o: i did many swaps
    gorillajoe: im sending you it now
    o0.Br0k#n.0o: ok
    gorillajoe: and i trust you
    o0.Br0k#n.0o: thnx for trust bro
    gorillajoe: you seem nice enough and i love bs if this works out ill stay friends cuz i love too trade
    o0.Br0k#n.0o: sure
    o0.Br0k#n.0o: i love making friends
    gorillajoe: there you go my friend
    o0.Br0k#n.0o: u sent?
    o0.Br0k#n.0o: ok wait
    gorillajoe: yes i jsut did
    o0.Br0k#n.0o is now Offline.
    o0.Br0k#n.0o is currently offline, they will receive your message the next time they log in.
    gorillajoe: "in good faith" i put on it jesus f✿✿✿✿✿✿ christ
    gorillajoe: you cant be serious....why do you do that to ppl and think your going to just stack items..i screen shotted everything and steam will shut your profile down your so dumb
    gorillajoe: o0.Br0k#n.0o your done dude f✿✿✿ YOUR LYING s✿✿✿
    o0.Br0k#n.0o is not available to trade. More information will be shown to o0.Br0k#n.0o if they invite you to trade.
    o0.Br0k#n.0o is not available to trade. More information will be shown to o0.Br0k#n.0o if they invite you to trade.
  7. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Make a report instead of posting in a random thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.