1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

I would like to be heard, if possible.

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by PatoMato, Jun 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatoMato

PatoMato New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79219499
    Sorry if I sound harassing..
    I would just like to be heard if possible

I never scammed someone and I really find unjust this report http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198118704727-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.82638/

Sivartz (One of the best moderator, sorry if I called him unexperienced at a time) made it evidence provided.
    I'm really wondering why, the accuser - Denise - didn't provide none. Just some random screenshoot of our chat

I provided really many to prove that the guy who i was talking about with denise really told me to tell denise to give me some of his items (Bubwy), there's a video aswell. It's been an year from it was evidence provided.

Can someone handle it? Please
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    "Evidence Provided" is not entirely what it says. It basically says: all the evidence that can be provided, has been. Mods will pursue that the complete case has been documented, and move it to Evidence Provided. Once its set to Evidence Provided, its in the queue for the admins to handle.
  3. PatoMato

PatoMato New User

Steam:
    it was "evidence provided" till some seconds ago, now it's on "need more info" and I can't post on it any more

I'll just write what I've sent to sivartz via PM

"It just became "need more info" http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198118704727-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.82638/.. That's better than before, so thank you.
    I think that this report will stay and stay and stay on my profile.. I know for sure that "denise" is an alt account of a scammer so she or he (i dunno really) so how can he provide more evidences? I didn't try to scam her either, saying "need more evidences" it's like saying that I tried to scam her but she didn't fall, isn't it?

Well, thanks for your work though, I really appreciate it. "

So what do I do now? It will just stay in my profile either if I didn't do nothing? Thanks for replying fast @silentreaper.
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Need more info is that a admin or a mod asked for additional information, often in the form of screenshots.
    When the reporter then says: "I don't have it" (with for example the trade agreement chat), or additional information regarding for example a spycrab (video, demo, etc)
  5. PatoMato

PatoMato New User

Steam:
    Yeah, I know that. I was just saying that the reporter can't have more evidences for following reason.
    1. I never tried to scam her, in the report i've posted a screenshoot where bubwy told me to ask to denise for the items. So I didn't lie. (the guy who told me to ask to denise for the items (the items that I was asking to her were bubwy's items))
    2. It's been like an year
    3. Denise tried to scam me but when she found out that he couldn't scam me, he used "bubwy" and then they both failed. The video that i have posted on the report certifies that denise really tried to scam me..

Sorry I don't really want to sound arrogant, just trying to resolve my report.

And I have two questions
    1. The report says "You have insufficient privileges to reply here.) it's because it is closed or just that I can't post?
    2. Will the report just stay on my profile untill denise will say "I don't have any other evidences" ? Because I'm pretty sure that this will never happen

Thanks for all your help silentreaper, you are fantastic! :)
  6. PatoMato

PatoMato New User

Steam:
    Plus she kept saying that my evidences were fake, while they modified the chat, in fact, her screenshoots of our chat are different from her pasted chat
  7. PatoMato

PatoMato New User

Steam:
    For example when she said:
    PatoMato: tu ti droghi mi sa puttana okay
    Denise: ok ti reporto. testa di cazzo, go scam other people

And then she translated these concepts in:

PatoMato: i think you use drugs b✿✿✿✿,okay?
    Denise: you confirmed that you tryed to scam me.Enjoy the report.Go scam other people

You can clearly see that this is manipulation of evidences.

In the screenshoot that she posted I have said:
    PatoMato: tu ti droghi mi sa cmq okay (cmq means comunque that in english means by the way)
    Denise: ok ti reporto. testa di cazzo, go scam other people
    English translated:
    PatoMato: I think you use drugs by the way but okay
    Denise: Ok I will report you, dick.head, go scam other people

So as you can see this is a little manipulation of evidences..
    You can see that I am telling the truth by just translating using google translate
  8. PatoMato

PatoMato New User

Steam:
    My question is: will the report just stay on my profile even if I have provided evidenced that I didn't try to scam her?

Thanks for your help! :)
  9. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    Reports have two states: processing and completed.

A report shows on your profile as long as it is in the processing stage. During this stage, it is up to the readers to decide whether you are guilty or not when they check you on steamrep.

After some time, or bothering admins, an admin will examine the case and determine if the proof fits within the guidelines to show the accused is a scammer. At this point the report is either accepted and a tag added to the accused, or archived for lacking proof or the scam being accused not falling within steamrep's purview.

The more and better proof you can show, the more likely a case will go the way you want in the end.
  10. PatoMato

PatoMato New User

Steam:
    Thanks for your answer salmon

I know how reports work, I've made some, and most of them are now with the tag "accepted".
    "After some time, or bothering admins" - Well it's not that I am bothering admins, but my report was on "evidence provided" till yesterday so I wanted to know why.
    It's just been alot from when that report was made and it's really full of mistakes.. If you check my posts on the report you can see that I've provided really many evidences to show that I am telling the truth when I say that I didn't try to scam her. i just did what buby told me to do, that is, ask to denise for the gift that bubwy promised to me. Bubwy himself said - after that this report was made - that he would gift me some items. You can see this just reading the chat between him and me..

Don't get me wrong, i fully understand how reports work, i was just looking to get some answers. I am banned on outpost aswell cause of it and I would really get unbanned from it, but I can't if this report will stay in my profile

By the way, thanks salmon ^^
  11. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    I looked, and Sivartz set it to that.
  12. WarNev3rChanges

WarNev3rChanges New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46250366
    Dear god. Why would you suggest that?
  13. Salmon

Steam:
    It was sarcastic.
  14. PatoMato

PatoMato New User

Steam:
    But how can denise provide more info if the thread is looked? Sorry I am a bit noob here xD
  15. PatoMato

PatoMato New User

Steam:
    I have added her though. I hope that she understands if I will explain her the situation again
  16. PatoMato

PatoMato New User

Steam:
    EDIT: I'm talking to her, I'll post the screenshoot of our chat ASAP
  17. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Not here. I'll unlock the thread. It was probably locked due being 2 pages already. Don't spam it or it will be locked again...
  18. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    It was due to the fact that it was getting bumped constantly. I inadvertently set the state of the report to evidence provided. When patomato bumped the report again I saw what I had done so I changed it to Need more Information.
    Salmon likes this.
  19. Salmon

Steam:
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is nothing explicitly in the rules right now saying to not bump reports. It gets said in threads but it's not in any of the stickies.
  20. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    No stickies, just annoying to me. And really clutters a report when an admin has to wade through the pile of nonsense to figure what the report is actually about.
    Roudydogg1 and SilentReaper(SR) like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.