1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198044753750 ididit4u _Pope (Fully Erect) SR SCAMMER

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Rooster, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Rooster

Rooster Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42244011
    | steamname: _Pope (Fully Erect)
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:42244011
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044753750
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ididit4u
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198044753750

My account got Hijacked about a year ago
    They got remote access to my computer, including: Hotmail, Paypal, and Steam

They took my HOUWAR and most of my backpack, it it possible to see the backpack price drop during this time here:
    http://backpack.tf/id/ididit4u
    Focusing mostly around October 21-30 in 2012

I have had it back for a while now, and am hoping to get back into trade servers mostly as I have been banned due to my bad rep.

Thanks heaps for any help, I don't have any screen caps sorry, I only got a message saying I could change my password, so I did. Then I slowly got everything back, hopefully that's okay
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you were hacked you have to provide proof that you were to successfully appeal. I assume you sent a steam support ticket in, so you can login to your support account to view the original ticket.
    Please submit screenshots of your support ticket (Please block out any sort of payment info/other such info) make sure to use the STG tags so only admins can view them.
  3. Rooster

Steam:
    The only evidence I have is getting my account password change, I did submit a ticket, but they didn't answer it, they just let me change the password back
    Is this enough evidence?
    Steam help.PNG Steam help 2.PNG
  4. Rooster

Steam:
    Here is the ticket anyway:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2014
  5. Rooster

Steam:
    Hi, just messaging to see if this is still processing

I hope this doesn't time out or something like that. Feel free to add me on steam to discuss any matters further
  6. Bluedemon

Bluedemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31851817
  7. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello Rooster,

You claimed to have been hijacked in your appeal. You will have to back this claim with evidence by providing screenshots of the steam support ticket.

We have some requirements:
    - Screenshots must be uploaded to forums as attachments.
    - Screenshots of the steam support emails are NOT accepted.
    - Screenshots must show ALL replies of the ticket ON the Steam Support site from top to bottom
    - Screenshots must show the entire browser in the screenshots.

You will have to edit out your personal information that could be mentioned by you in the ticket. You may have used this kind of information to Steam support that you are indeed the owner of that account, by knowing information that only the owner of that account could know.

The things you need to BLOCK OUT are:
    - Credit Card or other payment information
    - Real name, address, phone numbers, those kind of things.
    - Steam Login name
    - CD keys, Steam activation codes, game activation code information etc.

Blocking out is simple, open the image in a editing program like paint (Start menu, type PAINT and start that program, open the image with it or right-click the image wherever you have stored it, and select EDIT).
  8. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    If no reply by the end of the month, your appeal will be concluded.
  9. Rooster

Steam:
    Hi, yeah, I got it back a few years ago.
    I didn't get it back through steam, I had to recover/change passwords through my hotmail.

I don't really have any "proof", but really, you can see I'm just playing games now, there hasn't been any trades of large value.

Check my backpack worth, you can see it plummet in late October 2012: https://backpack.tf/id/ididit4u

I hope you can understand I got my account back, but don't actually have any steam proof.

I had my whole identity stolen, and had to cancel my bank cards and close accounts during this time. I also have no access to one of my hotmail accounts.
  10. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Can you explain how you recovered from this situation?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  11. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    2 weeks to follow up, or appeal will be concluded. We need your full story, explaining how you recovered your account without help from Steam Support.
    Hidden Content:
  12. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Denied for lack of follow-up.
    Hidden Content: