1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Is there any way to report someone for being abusive on steam?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Kawaii knightley, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Kawaii knightley

Kawaii knightley New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21327448
    So i was just talking to someone who wanted to trade rep for rep on steam,but they said that they wanted the rep on cs go lounge. well i told them that i don't give out rep on cs go lounge and they flipped out on me saying that :

3:15 AM - Kawaii knightley: i can rep your steam profile for a steam rep profile
    3:14 AM - Bastet ♥ 11 Days: i don't want reps on my steam profile
    3:15 AM - Kawaii knightley: but sorry not cs go lounge
    3:14 AM - Bastet ♥ 11 Days: just csgolounge
    3:14 AM - Bastet ♥ 11 Days: fine i'll remove it & report you to SteamRep for buying vouches
    3:14 AM - Bastet ♥ 11 Days: have a nice day
    3:15 AM - Bastet ♥ 11 Days is now Offline.
    3:15 AM - Bastet ♥ 11 Days is currently offline, they will receive your message the next time they log in.
    3:15 AM - Kawaii knightley: lmao
    3:15 AM - Bastet ♥ 11 Days: Enjoy having an open report for a ~month

i was wondering if this is actually a thing that people do on steamrep and if there is a way that i can like report him/her
  2. Kawaii knightley

Kawaii knightley New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21327448
    oh ya and here is their steam profile 76561198153633497
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Fake reporting can backfire at them. If they fake it too much they get marked eventually. Just respond your take on the topic, just don't get dragged in pages long of "discussion" (read: arguing).

As its not the entire conversation, I can't really judge upon what was happening, but the impression is that it was about leaving rep for eachother or something. Fake repping is a offense communities will ban for. We of SR don't run rep threads, so we rarely ban for them. Profile rep is worthless anyways.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  4. bastet // 19 Days

bastet // 19 Days New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:96683884
    Hi. I'm coming back to comment to say that I reported this person so that anyone trying to trade with this person would be fully aware that they are trying to do "rep trades". The only reason someone would do this is to try & look legitimate when they are not, which leads me to believe OP is a scammer.
  5. Penguin The Fluffy

Penguin The Fluffy Articus Birdicus Defenderus Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:10455403
    This coming from the other half of the rep trade he was participating in. Maybe we should warn other traders about you.....
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  6. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    This coming from a player with a stupid and worthless reputation thread on Steam that means absolutely nothing whatsoever...

Nice.
  7. bastet // 19 Days

bastet // 19 Days New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:96683884
    ROFL?

CSGOLounge Rep means nothing. I don't want actual "fake reps". All the reputation I have in my Rep Thread is from people I've done actual cash/amazon trades with. Your'e so hostile for no reason. Jesus Christ.
  8. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Think this had its cource... archived.