Declined: Moderator KosToLoM's Application

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by KosToLoM, Nov 15, 2012.

1. KosToLoM

KosToLoM Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40662207
    Hello everyone!

I would like to give an app:

1) Applicant Name and Info: (copy and paste the usual several lines of IDs from SR profile)

|steamID: KosToLoM | <3 Wiki Cap ^_^
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:40662207
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041590142
    |customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kostolom05
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198041590142

2) How old are you, what city and area do you live in?

I'm 19 years old. I live in Russia ( Caucasus ).

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself (job, school, hobbies, other)?

I am a student of two universities and study almost perfectly. Translation activity on wiki.team-fortress.ru(com) and already received a WIKI CAP for my contribution. In addition to this I'm playing games in steam (I have enought games on my acc :3 ), and I have some hobbies, but I think it's not so important on this forum :).

4) Why do you want to be an SR mod?

I'm an activity on RU forums, where we tag scammers/hijackers/etc. I'm interested in helping people that they must to know. Need to know the enemy in the face, but we must to fight with enemies. So I want to help in this fight to SteamRep.com.

5) How much time can you donate to SR per week?

I'm online every day, I can donate a lot of time to this forum ( more than 6 hours in 1 day ). I'm every day checking forums for new scammers etc.

6) Do you have any prior admin experience, or similar, and please elaborate?

I'm a moderator of the our regional Team Fortress 2 forum. But I'm fast in learning in administration etc.

7) What do you foresee as challenges as an SR mod?

To be fair to all users, be patient, thoroughly process the information to a single stone, consider additional information about a user's activity.

8) Can you accept the fact that you must enforce per SR rules and guidelines?

This is irrefutable. Definitely!

9) Do you feel you will have any issues denying appeals or accepting reports?

No. From the first moment I will try to do everything at a top level. (And if does not work, be sure to learn :)).

10) Do you handle instruction and direction well?

Yes, I do. I'm trying to do all in my power.

11) What do you feel are your personal shortcomings or attributes you can improve on?

All kwon me as a polite person who is sociable and legible. Of course, not all people deserve it, but I'm trying to do it to all. In severe situations, just gently explain, but sometimes there are too severe situation, but I hope those will be rare.

12) What contributions do you believe you will be able to make to SR?

I intend to help people with the site, parse the situation with deceivers and deceived (in situations with Russian, I can quickly and steadily dismantle who is a scammer and who is a victim, because Russian is my native language). I see that on this forum was some threads with Russian scammers, but nobody from admins doesn't know Russian language. So I can do work with Russian language too :). Also I want to make this forum more visitors from Russia.
    And in last, I'm doing translates for SteamRep ( translating Main page of SteamRep).

13) Do you have any interest in eventually becoming an SR Admin? If so, what kinds of things would you like to do? (Example- community relations, appeals, scam reports, etc.)

The position of administrator is very important for me. I will pay close attention to communicate with people, helping them, and also to check appeals, scamm reports from users.

14) Please list all alternate Steam Accounts by their ID64.

I don't have any alternate accounts.

15) Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it?

Yes, I'm.

16) Do you have any questions?

I don't have any hard questions. Thanks for your time. Good luck to all applicants!
  2. KosToLoM

KosToLoM Member

Steam:
    What about this :

14) Please list all alternate Steam Accounts by their ID64.

I have 1 account, I don't use it in any deals etc, don't add people from it. It's only a ALT Backpack where I hold my some cheap items , such as: weapons, crates, uncraft items. I don't use it for buying or selling, don't save BUDS/ BILLS/ REFS/ KEYS etc expencive items on this account.
  3. demanrisu

demanrisu Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19929219
    I think you still have to supply its details. :)
  4. KosToLoM

KosToLoM Member

Steam:
    No problems :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bjj228/

this account. No one friends ( only me ). I create this acc for holding items, because Valve has added new rules: Backpack can't take more than 1000 items, and I need an alt acc for items. I can give all proofs, that it's mine
  5. ☆☆☆☆☆Camper ©

☆☆☆☆☆Camper © Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3551729
    And it should also be listed like this ;)
    Clive likes this.
  6. KosToLoM

KosToLoM Member

Steam:
    My bad :), thanks for the fix )

I wrote late at night, so forget about rep :3
  7. Ðiego™

Ðiego™ SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:8988868
    +1 for KosToLoM
  8. Dronefly

Dronefly Active Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41413966
    +1. trustworthy and not a scammer. traded many times with this person where i went first on money trades. Always comes through no matter what.
  9. Nyan Cat 2

Nyan Cat 2 New Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:39185218
    He's a nice and polite guy.+1
  10. Oz' dak1ne

Oz' dak1ne Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:11020111
  11. HelenAngel

HelenAngel SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
  12. ForteSP

ForteSP Active Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    It's important to note that the applicant is Valve Trade Banned at this point in time.
  13. gencobra

gencobra SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    I'm pretty sure it's just because he got hit by the wide dupe ban that covered pretty much anyone with Vintage X_Something_Not_Normally_Vintage_X or a lot of buds.
  14. Oz' dak1ne

Oz' dak1ne Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:11020111
  15. HelenAngel

HelenAngel SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Oooh. Well, regardless, I will have to decline this application. You are welcome to reapply if you do not have a trade ban or trade probation.