1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198087579882 luna-steam (banned by steamrep)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by vinyl-scratch, Dec 11, 2013.

1. vinyl-scratch

vinyl-scratch New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63657077

Attached Files:

2. vinyl-scratch

vinyl-scratch New User

Steam:
    oh and btw that "alternate account" you tagged is my brother, i dont have acces to that, and hes 19 (finally moving out soon) so untag him too please.
  3. [SNG] ๖ۣۜ√elocity

[SNG] ๖ۣۜ√elocity Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61378705
    I approve that the refund was indeed successful.
    These are some other proof pictures that we have made up. Proof1.png Proof2.png Proof3.png
  4. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19459148
    He still scammed you.

Even if he admit it, i have the feeling he just repaid in order to get the tag removed.
    The no-sentimental post at #2 make me thing you don't really take this seriously or explained your real feeling to be unbanned from Steamrep.

No ones like scammers, if you would REALLY regretted it like you said on one of the screenshots, you would probably should have refunded him BEFORE the report being done or tag applied.
    Sjru likes this.
  5. vinyl-scratch

vinyl-scratch New User

Steam:
    if you REALLY want to go there, the tag was applied before i even had a chance to cotact him, we spoke mostly in the forums here, by the time he finally added me some dumbass wise and all-knowing steamrep admin decided to tag me. so yeah, i dont even deserve this tag.
  6. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:

Calling A Steamrep admin a "dumbass" despite the strike over the word, isn't going to help.

The account indeed did the scam.

You also have multiple report against you.

First one i've found,
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198087579882-vinyl-scratch-raffle-scam.41119/

Gonna search for more
  7. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    Despite not being markable by Steamrep, you did sharking here AFTER you got refunded for this case.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198087579882-luna-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.50242/

You self admitted you scammed, the proof of the scam are here.

So you did scam, and you do possible suspicious stuff related to trading AFTER refunding Velocity.

The account did indeed scam, why Steamrep should give you more chances? You even insulted steamrep... Have you really learned of your mistakes? How you think you changed about this?
  8. vinyl-scratch

vinyl-scratch New User

Steam:
    are you TRYING to keep this tag? why does this even affect you? and that allies healed part isnt even sharking. its called "buying an unpriced item at a low price and reselling it for much higher becuse it has no price" its how the world works, ya buy low and sell high, and he got pissed off that i made a small profit off of him. aparently telling your friends how much you make is a bad idea, that makes you a "shark" i even offered him some things back to make up a bit of the difference but hes just bieng an asshat there. not really a friend anymore. please kindly f✿✿✿ off. i dont need trolls on my thread.
  9. vinyl-scratch

vinyl-scratch New User

Steam:
    i see steamrep's amazingly productive staff takes a whole month to undo a tag. still waiting guys, any day now.
  10. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
  11. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
  12. vinyl-scratch

vinyl-scratch New User

Steam:
    well, ive given up on this, if it takes you guys 2 months to read a thread and i get no response at all, whats the point. looks like ill just be a big bad scammer forever. thanks steamrep staff, love you guys. not sarcasm.point is, ill make myself better, scammer or not, sure it'll be slower without the trading sites and being blocked from half the servers, but i can do it, and a bunch of steamrep idiots arent going to hold me back.

and about youre bullshit roudy, learn how to read before you ban somebody.
  13. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:

Not sure how saying "I tried to scam this little kid just now but he was too stupid to fall for it" doesn't constitute a ban. Oh well, everyone in this world must be messed up if we listen to sound provable logic. Sorry to bother you, I just knew that every bit of information helps in an appeal!
  14. vinyl-scratch

vinyl-scratch New User

Steam:
    well thx for helpin my appeal buddy, i might as well go get my key back from velocity.
  15. vinyl-scratch

vinyl-scratch New User

Steam:
    well just checking back after month... what is it now, 5, 6? i lost count.
    honestly at this point i see the untag as pretty much hopeless.
    banned off neonhights becuse roudy is a dumbass c✿✿✿ and doesnt know how to read, banned of steamrep over a godamned gift wrap of all things.
    a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ gift wrap
    that was refunded, 5 or 6 damn moths ago

steamrep, sirju or whatever the f✿✿✿ your name is GET YOUR f✿✿✿✿✿✿ HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS

im done here, anyone from steamrep staff wants to add me on steam in the next week go ahead
    otherwise i think im just about done. done trying to be a good person
    whats the point?
    im no scammer i say, im trying to help, i made a mistake ages ago, but i live with it
    whats the point?
    what
    is
    the
    point
    of trying to be good when the world is against you?

in short, i guess ill see what i can do, my dream has always been a sunbeams cosa nostra, and by god ill have it.
    even if i have to take some, lets say, dishonest means.
    after all, whats the worst that can happen, im already at the bottom of society, the scum of the earth.

i offer you one week's time
    your move, steamrep

Attached Files:

16. vinyl-scratch

vinyl-scratch New User

Steam:
    and just awnsering you here.
    youre exactly right

why should i get another chance? ive already lose 100% of any hope gettting untagged, ive fully accepted being a scammer forever

if im going to wear this label
    it damn better be true

and not becuse of a damned gift wrap, thats for sure
  17. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
    Usually I make it a goal to stay out of these things; I am not one to get into squabbles or quarrels.

#1: Appeals are dealt with in the order that they are received. If there is one report posted on 3/12/13 and one posted on 2/1/14, respectfully and naturally the earlier appeal is usually looked at first. Don't fret! No need to give up any hope because someone will look at this eventually.
    #2: I can read perfectly well; your intentions were quite clear and dishonorable. You were banned from our servers, because of the actions that were acted out by none other than yourself. You attempted to scam; you told everyone how you "tried to scam but he was too much of a dumb-head to fall for it". Blaming other people only substantiates the wrong doing.
    #3: Ouch
    #4: Sjru is intelligent and agile; responsible and able to act righteously, no where near stuck up his unmentionables.
    #5: As per SteamRep Appeal Rules (this applies to #4, and this whole thread???):
    • Be courteous and respectful, as you should expect the same from us. If you insult and berate us, we will simply ignore you and block you. Admin abuse is grounds for terminating interaction with you, and the appeals admin will be forced to rule on the case taking into account your behavior.
    #6: Is this really the path that you have chosen for yourself? The lesson here is to understand that everybody has problems, handicaps, stigmas, temptations and challenges in their life. How we deal with them is what truly matters. There is hope. If you've made a mistake and chose not to pay up on something, you can come into appeal doing everything you can to successfully appeal, vowing never to make that mistake again. You may not have the same freedom you once had, but there could still be freedom available if you need to make trades.
    I'm positive you can overcome any temptation life throws your way. Many other people have done it, and you are no exception! :)
  18. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33058557
    Flaming over. Locking thread until an admin takes the case
  19. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Unfortunately I am going to decline to grant this appeal.
    Your attitude in the report and appeal indicate you dont fully understand what you did was wrong, that holding what you took conditional of removal of a report is not acceptable, and that you have said in numerous postings (paraphrasing) not giving a s***. To me, this indicates a very strong likelihood to re offend and therefor pose too high of a risk to consider an unban (as evident by your recent reddit ban and other pending reports since your original tagging)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**