1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Missclicked buring Middleman item varification --> items are gone

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by DaSchreina, May 12, 2016.

1. DaSchreina

DaSchreina New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:80648770
    Hi guys,
    i wanted to trade with a guy some csgo items. We ordered a middleman called i7IJing. During the item varification two things happened:
    1. I didnt get my items back from the varification bot
    2. I missclicked and closed the chat window. Now the Middleman and my trading partner blocked me and i cant talk to them.

Is there any chance to get my items back? They are worth about 200 Euros and i dont want to lose that money just because of a missclick.
  2. Nebras

Nebras New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92811415
  3. DaSchreina

DaSchreina New User

Steam:
    1. That is the Item Verification Bot. My trading partner wanted to know, if i got my trading items in a legal way. And i am 100% sure, that it was i7|Jing Screenshot (7).png
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Items can't or won't be returned - they are gone. As for the situation it has scam written all over it
    if you happened to save the chat/agreement between the other user and the so called middleman you can submit a report but without that there isn't much SR can investigate.

As for that screen you just put up - follow the directions here
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...man-admin-listed-on-steamrep-what-now.121100/
  5. Nebras

Nebras New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92811415
    my question, you can report someone for impersonating without any proof except their profile right?
  6. DaSchreina

DaSchreina New User

Steam:
    Well it looks like like theres no chance to get my items back. Atleast this told me to trust nobody while trading.
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You can under some circumstances - there is even a way to do that thru Steam reporting.

IMO impersonated MM or GREEN tagged comm admins here and such need to be reported to that community for which they reside - if say CLIVE is impersonated or Mattie then they could report to SR. If someone impersonated ME then they can report to WA or here.
    Nebras likes this.
  8. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/banning-for-impersonation-of-an-admin-mm-or-another-user.112335/
    Nebras likes this.
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    No such thing as a "verification bot"
    a Gentleman likes this.