1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

My 2 completely different steam tickets merged as one

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Will Banks, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm sure they wouldn't want any such list of employees publicly listed for various reasons so I'm unsure if you will get that answer from anyone here.
  2. Will Banks

Will Banks New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53059930
    just made an alt account and was going to buy csgo but i cant afford it. fml.
  3. WarNev3rChanges

WarNev3rChanges New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46250366
    SilentReaper(SR) likes this.
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Doesn't matter, account problems are almost never done by the ones that work on games. You need those that work in support....
    WarNev3rChanges likes this.
  5. WarNev3rChanges

WarNev3rChanges New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46250366
    Someone somewhere once emailed Gabe and got some help (or at least a response, I forget which). Ever since then, the first reaction of those replying to people with account issues is, "Email Gabe! The one trick support doesn't want you to know!"

Yeah, no. As has been suggested to you a couple times now, OP, don't make new tickets and just be patient. Every new ticket likely goes to the end of the queue and fractures the conversation. Plus - speaking as a moderator with a s*****, broken messaging system - it's really g****** annoying. Don't be annoying.
    Clive and Cyborg like this.
  6. Will Banks

Will Banks New User

Steam:
    ok, but im just saying when i provided proof of ownership for my account, i put my entire credit card number in twice then i realized i only needed the last 4 digits.

yeah, so they might ignore it cause i messed up on that.
  7. Will Banks

Will Banks New User

Steam:
    well ill have you know Jess Cliffe responded to my email.

He said this:

A note to support: Go go go!

im laughing so hard, i dont know if he meant he will talk to steam support about it or not but he made my week.
  8. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    I said almost never... if you are "friends" with a valve employee, they sometimes are willing to look into it... but they rather not, for they don't know the policies there...
  9. Will Banks

Will Banks New User

Steam:
    well friends or not, do you think his message meant he contacted the support or no?
  10. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    no idea.
  11. Will Banks

Will Banks New User

Steam:
    well i guess time will tell. i dont think i have anything else to say but that I have to wait.

thanks for replying and taking time out of your day ;P