1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

My Anti-Scamming Group

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Koobo, May 30, 2016.

1. Koobo

Koobo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48605834
    Hello,

I wanna show you my Anti-Scamming Group. Currently we are only 2 Members :| But we wanna fight against the Scammers on Steam we wanna that the Members are Reporting the Scammers Profile and Report them on Steamrep.com but we are controlling wich members we have in the Group and hope that we dont get Scammers in the Group. So invite all your friends to the Anti-Scamming Group.

Thank you
  2. Inu

Inu TF2Bazaar Owner Retired Staff Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62120987
    Mass-reporting a scammer with no added evidence will make the report system lose any credibility and overload any staff team. What you think about doing is actually helping scammers. One report per violation is better than thousands of reports for the same thing.
  3. Koobo

Koobo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48605834
    Yeah, I forget this that when you report a Scammer you need evidence.
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Also we don't condone lynch mobbing or harassment. Mass-spamming scam reports for friends in Steam without evidence is part of why so many innocent traders have that "this person is a scammer" warning in trade windows, just for pissing off one sketchy trader by refusing their bad deal.