1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

My items dont grt back x:

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ☾ Scarf ★, Nov 26, 2015.

1. ☾ Scarf ★

☾ Scarf ★ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:82785404
    So I reported a guy that scammed me. He got trade baned but my stuff that got scammed are still gone. Is that normal/will i get my items back? :0
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    We are not affiliated with Valve, and do not have any kind of special access to magically reverse a trade. All we can do is warn the community not to deal with the accused. Only Steam Support can return stolen items, and they only do that if your account was hacked. If you're scammed in any other way, Steam Support won't return them.

Other than that, in order for you to get the items back the accused would have to return them voluntarily, which is a pre-condition for an appeal to be considered if they wish to get untagged. If the scammer is trade banned, obviously that won't happen. Sorry for your loss, try to learn from it and move on.
    Roudydogg1, Enstage and Mattie! like this.
  3. AznZeus

AznZeus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40386372
  4. Penguin The Fluffy

Penguin The Fluffy Articus Birdicus Defenderus Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:10455403
    We are not Valve. Only they can answer questions about trade bans. Bans displayed on our site are completely separate from Valve.
    Cyborg likes this.