1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

[Need admin advice] before submitting a ticket to Valve/Steam

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Aphotic, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Aphotic

Aphotic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79413539
    Hello.

I was happily and peacefuly busy by being a part of steam community and playing your games, until recently, I encountered this shocking news of my account being banned of trade. at first, I didn't realize what has happened, it was just shocking and confusing, knowing that I have done nothing wrong, let alone involving in a fraud!!
    first I thought It may be because I log into my steam account from work, and their vpn may have caused some problems.

but later, when I digged more and talked to some of my experienced friends, I realized what has happened!

just a few days ago before banning, someone from my country, agreed to buy an item from steam community for me, in return for me paying him real money in real life. the price was cheaper than usual, he said it's a hot limited deal. I didn't even think that he could be a fraud. I mean, how could I?! change in prices are common, and he was playing his part well in tricking me.
    now that I checked my market history and talked to one of my friends, he enlightened me that I have been tricked and that guy (seller) had bought my item with another account, maybe a hacked account.

Here is the steam ID of the one who tricked me:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076290389/

and here is his online store in my country:
    http://www.d2hyperstar.ir/

and it seems he's still continuing to do whatever fraud it is, cause he changes his steam username to his new marketing deals. for example, his last user name was vije wallet 2000! FAGHAT EMRUZ. which translates into: special wallet 2000! only for today. (2000 is the price)
    I am going to post about this both in iranian forums and steam forums. to let others know about these kind of frauds.

please know that I have been nothing but a victim here. he tricked me. I didn't involve in any fraud or any wrong activity. I love gaming and would never do anything like this. Please undrestand and remove my ban as soon as you can, so I can go on playing peacefuly as usual!

thanks.
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    1. Your account is not (publicly) trade banned. It may be trade locked, but there is no trade ban visible from on your profile.
    2. We are not affiliated with Valve. We cannot and will not help you sort out your account with Steam Support. The staff here stay out of such issues.
    3. If you are in fact prevented from trading, your restriction is just that - you can still play the games on your account.
    Roudydogg1 and SilentReaper(SR) like this.