1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Never see this account before

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Peng., Apr 30, 2016.

1. Peng.

Peng. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51664696
    Hi. guys. I just face new trading now. One guys said that keep his all item in one safe account (level 1, no games and only much inventory) He want to trade with my by trading offer.

It seemly looks good. However, I found that his safe inventory account changes name and location in his page each 5 to 10 minutes.

So, I never face this account before and seem trading offer is safe trading methods.

Could I get some advices?
  2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Link to the accounts?

If I understood you correctly hes linking to another account claiming it to be his? There's no reason to be finding traders on one account and actually trading using another, I don't suggest trading with this user. People often impersonate people with inventories of greater values by claiming that the greater account is their vault account, they use this to scam people.

Remember to record all chats just in case.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. keongjai

keongjai New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23292122
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/whykrm <- this guy uses the same thing. he has several accounts and one which stores all his knives he scammed of people. (INC ME!)

He uses imposter and middleman... all lies! Justice HAS to be SERVED!
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    If you want "justice" then call the police. We aren't here to punish people.