1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Please help me answer my question please Thxs

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by -*Pew*Pew*Boom*, Mar 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -*Pew*Pew*Boom*

-*Pew*Pew*Boom* New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61767191
    Hello there every body and steam. over the past few years of me being on steam ive made some bad mistakes and i feel Like a huge dick head and ruined peoples lifes. Ive been scamming people now for years and i want to stop. And my question was can You remove the water mark on steam when it says they first trade me scammer alert. And can you clear my steam rep page of bad scams. Because i really want to stop and i will stop now and ive been reading the ban appleas but idk which one to pick lol because idk which one removes what if you get accept and stuff so please help me.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok well you are not tagged here - YET. You have 3-5 reports against you here that you can address or counter in those threads with evidence to the contrary. As for the water mark its something Steam related at which nobody here at SR has control over. You need to contact Steam Support for that.

https://support.steampowered.com/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.