1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

[Q]PayPal limited due to funds over 1000$, I am not 18 yet which makes me unable to verify my info

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by ElowynOceania, Oct 15, 2014.

1. ElowynOceania

ElowynOceania New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62456918
    So I'm PayPal locked due to having more than 1000$ on my account. The problem here is that I'm not actually 18 yet, I faked the birth date on the PayPal account. The case now is that I have to wait until I'm 18 to be able to verify my details and move the funds correct? Or is there any other way to go about this? If there's anyone who has gone through this before and could help out it'll be greatly appreciated
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Paypal has multiple triggers for when they start requiring to get verified. Once that happens, the funds are locked till the 18th birthday yes, for Paypal cannot allow underage to use them. This has to do with laws they have to abide by.

I do not know if and how otherwise it can be unlocked. Maybe via your parent's consent or w/e. But that you should sort out with your parents with paypal itself.

I'm locking this, for this is personal finances that has no place on SR. I'm pretty sure Google has your answers.