1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Quick question on reporting scams and evidence

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by MrSnapshot!, Jul 31, 2016.

1. MrSnapshot!

MrSnapshot! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50885481
    So I can obviously see WHY screenshots are required, I mean duh right, but I just have a question. What if I dont have screens, got scammed, but do have video evidence of the scam. Now In my case I really shot myself in the foot because I didnt record the entire thing, and I was playing overwatch while getting scammed (maybe a sign I should quit CS and play OW) but I got the exact moment where he ends up scamming me and leaves and blocks me. Idk how useful that is or what to do but I really need help. First time getting scammed like a bloody greedy idiot.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Then take screenshots from the video (full screenshots) and upload them. Videos have a bad habit of disappearing, too long to spend time to watch and we have to screenshot things we need vs all the other time in the video of stuff we don't need.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.