1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Really need help:'(

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Lucille, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Lucille

Lucille New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55216153
    here's my problem..i got banned permanent from steam..and i've been post my tickets on steam support..they replied that i do a fraud..but i swear i never do fraud,scamming or such this one..because i really love my ID..my ID level 200++..wins almost 1000..mmr solo/party 5k++..and i got $22.00++ in my account..also have a lot items on inventory..its not logic isn't it?

but i was remember that last time before got banned..i was buying keys to someone..i think he bought such illegal keys and sell it into me..and i got banned permanently..cant even play..they revoke my steam beta key..cant finding match..i really cant sleep..i think everynight about this case..about my ID..i've been played almost 3 years with my ID..i love this ID more than a girlfriend:(

below are my ID stats:

account_id: 110432306
    wins: 848
    losses: 728
    xp: 765
    level: 202
    initial_skill: 3
    leaver_count: 23
    low_priority_until_date: 0
    prevent_text_chat_until_date: 0
    prevent_voice_until_date: 0
    last_abandoned_game_date: 1403252410
    leaver_penalty_count: 7
    completed_game_streak: 136
    teaching: 52
    leadership: 62
    friendly: 63
    forgiving: 53
    account_disabled_until_date: 0
    account_disabled_count: 0
    showcase_hero_id: 13
    match_disabled_until_date: 1405500209
    match_disabled_count: 59
    partner_account_type: PARTNER_NONE
    low_priority_games_remaining: 0
    competitive_rank: 5124
    calibration_games_remaining: 0
    solo_competitive_rank: 5017
    solo_calibration_games_remaining: 0
    recruitment_level: 543
    has_new_notifications: true
    is_league_admin: false
    secondary_leaver_count: 16
    last_secondary_abandoned_game_date: 1403935462
    casual_games_played: 1100
    solo_competitive_games_played: 208
    party_competitive_games_played: 221
    casual_1v1_games_played: 0
    competitive_team_games_played: 2

last time i replied their post..steam support only replied:

Hello Mourits,

Steam Support has provided you with all of the relevant information regarding this issue. You can log into your account at support.steampowered.com to review your Steam Support tickets.

You will receive no further correspondence regarding this matter.

i dont understand what they mean

please admin or someone give me some advices..really need helps..sorry if my english was bad

thankyou guys God bless
  2. Lucille

Lucille New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55216153
    oh sorry..i forgot to ask..does ID that already locked permanently have a chance to be unlocked?
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    SteamRep has nothing to do with Valve or Steam Support - nobody here can help you.
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    I'm not sure what kind of ban you have. Its not denoted, you are not banned by SteamRep, and do not have VAC or Valve Trade Ban displayed on your profile. Also you have been last online less then 7 hours ago now, so your account isn't disabled either. So the only statuses I know are steam community ban and/or lock. For that you can only contact steam support. The reasons to be applying those can be various: sexually graphic content on your profile, significant reports bout behavior, ppl reported you hijacked, etc etc.

As we CANNOT know what the issue is with your account from Steam Support, we cant "advice" on it. But in general:
    If you had any issues with bought items, like stolen or carded keys or w/e, you can only solve that with steam support. We CANNOT help you with that. The only tips we can give in dealing with steam support is be honest, and be as short as possible in your replies. If you reply with all kinds of irrelevant stuff, (to them, for you it might feel relevant or w/e) they will skip and just put up a "standard answer", for they do NOT have time to read all that. As we cannot know what exact issue you have, we cannot think of solutions either.

If your issue is this: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/expanded-faq-recommended.7263/page-3#post-194563
    Then nobody can help you.