1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Redline 76561198056719809

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ☤Redline, Dec 10, 2012.

1. ☤Redline

☤Redline New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48227040
    Begin this happened, a hour or 2 ago, http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198056719809, I just don't have the time to fill a appeal atm, begin I am trying to solve this hi-jacking problem of mine. All I can say now is that Wazoo only made this to get his revenge, and honestly, he is emotionally unstable. I also would like to say that our friend ship was great while it lasted, and I would not like to slander him and his profile, unlike what he has done to me. I would also like to point out that the main person I know that Wazoo is talking about has ask not to be brought into this, but I will keep trying for him to explain what happened. Also I would like to see what scraps of proof you have against me.
  2. ☤Redline

☤Redline New User

Steam:
    Would like to add that this is about a first time paypal trade for me, and that CobraKai had offered to pay b/o on my Clean P.energy TC. In a chat, I have found that both our view on "B/o" where different, and I believe that cobra is not wanting to answer because he is close friends to me, and wazoo, if there was only a way to get chat history back, you would see his c/o was legit, atm.
  3. Duskfall -a^DF

Duskfall -a^DF New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41806566
    Your appeal is currently in improper format. You need to post your steam information in the below format (don't worry, I already did it for you):
    |steamID: Redline {Hi-jacked}
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:48227040
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056719809
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198056719809

Next time, please do try to follow proper format when you report scams or submit an appeal.
    Proper Scam Report Format: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-look-at-acceptable-format-before-posting.51/
    Proper Tag Appeal Format: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/howto-appeal-scammer-and-caution-reputation-tags.58/
  4. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    Redline, let me just warn you against misrepresenting facts and or seeking to encourage false testimony. This is a friendly warning, since I do not wish to make any public disclosure here without need.
  5. ☤Redline

☤Redline New User

Steam:
    Just would like to say that I got that rootkit out of my pc, and that I am making a new SR account, so from this point foward, this account is no long valid, my new accounts name will be Redline.
  6. Redline

Redline New User

Just would like to confirm that this is my new account, begin the other could of been in the hands of the hacker before I formated my pc
  7. Redline

Redline New User

Just letting everyone know that steam support granted me my stolen items
  8. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    I am skeptical that you were hijacked in the first place to be honest, and the fact that Steam gets duped by fake hijacks all the time is a perennial concern.

In any case, what concerns me about all this more than anything is the personal tis for tat between you and Wazhoo. SR will determine things I am sure, but you my friend are sailing far too close to the wind.

Certainly the fact you attempted to pressure Cobra is a concern:

cobra.png

Readling between the lines here is not difficult, and your "relationship" with Vincent is well known to me.

Irrespective of what SR might do, you are on very thin ice with me, and for two pins I will throw you over the precipice.
  9. Redline

Redline New User

He offered b/o, betting money wazoo pay him to say that, he said he did, also report wazoo to steam suppot with video footage for abusing me. The day i got it cobra got alll exited and everything and hes like ill pay b/o, then he went to help his gf. Later hes like what 1k isnt enough, cobra is only doing this because i turned down his offer,
  10. Redline

Redline New User

And venganza, how the hell can you be sceptial, i have other accounts i use, no paypal, no extra stuff in my bp, if u get hi-jacked ill just say teh same thing about u wanting to dupe your stuff, you hav no proof to say i faked my hi-jacking, and you yell at me for fake acussing.
  11. Redline

Redline New User

12. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Locking this thread until an appeals admin can handle it.
  13. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    unlocked, please accept my invite
  14. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Based on how long under caution/appeal pending and speaking to the user for awhile, I am dropping the caution tag but the user was warned anymore shady stuff and its back for good.