1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Remove Alaric from "Valve employee"

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Meepowned, Aug 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meepowned

Meepowned New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19313884
    Hey there. Alaric (a russian guy who was working at valve) quit his job, so he is not a valve employee anymore.
    As it says in his statement on his VK profile page, after working at valve for 4 years, he decided to take a long vacation and soon after it he will start working on another project.

So, what a im trying to tell, is that he needs to be removed from "Valve employee" group on steamrep. [​IMG]

Link to his statement on his profile page:
    https://vk.com/alaricus?w=wall165760909_44489

Short translation:
    "So, yeah, i've got some good(for me) and bad(for those who like to cry just so i can speed up a process on reviewing your steam support ticket) news. I am not working at Valve anymore! 4 years is a very long time in the same company. Now i am going to have a very long vacation, which i promised to myself years ago, and after that i will start working on another project.
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Valve will remove him from the Valve Steam group, and then the tag will be removed automatically. Our system checks this group for the members, and all those are getting the Valve Employee tag on SteamRep. Those no longer in it will get the tag automatically removed. Some Valve Employees leave by their own choosing the group to not have that tag on SteamRep. Only Valve Employees can enter it.
    Roudydogg1, Enstage and Salmon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.