1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197960269108 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by vyse, Oct 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vyse

vyse New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17091720
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197960269108

Victim profile: 76561197994449168

What happened? Description:
    added him on steam after some pm's on a website for buying steam accounts called sythe.org after agreeing to purchase this account off him http://steamcommunity.com/id/cmlk/, he said his paypal wasn't working because he made too much money this year and they were interrogating him on who he was, wanted payment via csgo keys (25 keys =50 USD, the amount we agreed to for the account), traded him keys, seemed friendly and trustworthy so i went first and also asked him to trade me a few things on the account (tf2 items) that i was buying from him since it will have a week ban trade from logging into a new device, i asked him for info after all this and he gave me some really long log in name that happened to be relevant to what we were talking about earlier so i didnt believe it was the real log in name. he changed the profile he was going to give me to private and changed the alias and avatar which started to feel sketchy and then he asked me to add him on skype instead for the info idk why, i agree, after i gave him my skype acount my internet went down(skype is known for getting peoples IP's and ddosing so im convinced he might have ddosed me) then i log on via steam mobile app and he will not respond, after maybe 20 minutes he responds and just avoids giving me the info trying to be funny asking me how big my dick is and if im cute and mentioning my city i live in which isnt posted anywhere so he clearly got my IP from skype (he never added me on skype but its still possible to do). i had to leave at this point so i couldn't continue arguing with him but he just refused to give me info and acted clueless and avoided my questions and kept trying to be funny for over an hour after my transaction. he is still on my steam friends list currently on snooze and i have the account he was supposed to give me added as well. he also refereed to him as le epic troll from the start of everything after asking him why the account has so many sourcebans from servers

heres a link the scammer report on the forum as well
    http://www.sythe.org/report-scammer/1892936-froogleman-scammer.html ( include all his steam alts on there)​

Provide Evidence:
    images attached for evidence​

Attached Files:

2. vyse

vyse New User

Steam:
    forgot another important screenshot

Attached Files:

3. vyse

vyse New User

Steam:
    I forgot to post here a while back that the entire thing ended up being a misunderstanding, my internet at the time kept losing connection and once it repaired itself he was asleep, the next day he gave me the acc and the trade went through and he apologized and everything was fine after that. please dismiss this case.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Its kinda invalid anyway missing certain evidence so archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.