1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197960402971 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Nerfgunpro1, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Nerfgunpro1

Nerfgunpro1 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:73361161
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197960402971

Victim profile: 76561198106988051

What happened? Description:
    I had a trade up for my Case Hardened Karambit well-worn and wanted paypal money. Many people added me sending me invoices or saying i had to go first since they had 4 rep, where i had 0. Then the Accused added me and said i would have to go first and i thought almost traded, as the accused has so much more rep then others and could prove anything i was curious about. The fact he also had 109 games, most of which were paid games, made me more convinced, but in the end i declined. 1 week went past of invoices and impersonators, when the accused added me again and we spoke and we haggled and i was convinced that he was fair. So i traded my Case hardened karambit for 8 keys and in would send the money, if which he provided a screenshot. 2 hours went past and the money wasn't there, so i asked why the accused said it may take a few mins to a 24 hours to process, since i had no experience in paypal trading i believed him. But 4 hours later it was late and i logged off. i logged back on in the morning and he was nowhere on my friends list and the money was not in my balance. I went to go add him again through the trade offers he sent me, but he add blocked me.

i do not have evidence of the chat as i logged off and i am not aware on how to get the chat back as he is not on my friends list, i have evidence of the trade offer and i have the balance of my paypal.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Nerfgunpro1 We need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.

In addition to the above screenshots taken from within Steam, we need you to take a new screenshot of your trade history from in your web browser. While taking the picture, hover your mouse over the name of the person you traded with. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this. Click on that name and load their Steam profile. Take a full, uncropped, unedited screenshot of this profile, and upload it to this forum. After taking the screenshot, but before uploading, we need you to copy and paste their profile URL into SteamRep.com, then copy and paste the full SteamRep block (below their profile picture) from that page into this report.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  3. Pavi12345

Pavi12345 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68621
    Thank you for taking a look at this false report, as it's being affecting my reputation for the past three months which I believe was the aim of this report.

I have various pieces of evidence which show that this was a false report. To begin with; they're unable to even provide evidence of a steam chat which raises the first red flag. The second point is that days before this report, I recieved a threat on an external website in which I was told my reputation would be ruined, which it has being as a result of these reports. The first piece of evidence would be that private message on a external website which shows the threat which I can post whenever requested. The second piece of evidence would be my steam trade history which shows that none of the reported trades never happened.

Here is the first steam history which shows similar dates to the report. http://imgur.com/a/Rv9XB

Here is the second page which shows the same dates as the report: http://imgur.com/a/KUdGq

Therefore, this evidence provides reasons why it should be denied as it's clearly a false report.
  4. Pavi12345

Pavi12345 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68621
    Since they have to be uploaded.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      81.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      121.9 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      107.8 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      133 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      121.5 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      99 KB
      Views:
    • 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      109.6 KB
      Views:
    • 8.png
      8.png
      File size:
      97.3 KB
      Views:
    • 9.png
      9.png
      File size:
      111.9 KB
      Views:
    • 11.png
      11.png
      File size:
      112.9 KB
      Views:
    • 12.png
      12.png
      File size:
      85.5 KB
      Views:
    • 19.png
      19.png
      File size:
      105 KB
      Views:
  5. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Nerfgunpro1,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later. Make sure you provide screenshots of your conversation with the accused, showing where they agreed to add PayPal into the trade.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**