1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197960598256 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by blackGoldSaww, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackGoldSaww

blackGoldSaww New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38808398
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197960598256

Victim profile: 76561198037882525

What happened? Description:
    I was trying to trade my M9 Bayonet Vanilla.Then a guy told me that he was gonna overpay me 20$ if i trade him through his middleman. I checked the middleman's profile,it seemed pretty legit (12 years activity and 50 pages of +rep). We agreed on the items that we're gonna trade,and after i sent him the items,he didn't respond anymore.​

Provide Evidence:
    Snap of the chat with him,his friend, his profile, and my inventory history.​

Attached Files:

2. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    Hello @blackGoldSaww

Can you please retake the screenshots of his profile, as well as your inventory history from the steam application with URL's shown? To do so, you go to settings -> interface -> and then check "Display Steam URL bar when available".

I would also like you to reply with the steam block of the person you were originally trading with. I will edit it into the initial report.

Thanks!
  3. blackGoldSaww

blackGoldSaww New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38808398
    Sure.
    Here you go .
    I don't think i'll get my knife back,but i really want this guy to get a ban ^^
    And steam should reconsider their policy. Everyone can be a good trader for a year,and then scam some random person. They block you and delete their negative comments on their profile.

Attached Files:

4. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    Can you please press the refresh button on the profiles and upload the screenshots? It should show their steam link, instead of the search request.

Can you also put the steamrep block of the user that contacted you initially as well?
  5. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.