1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197960788095 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ForteSP, Jul 20, 2014.

1. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561197960788095 ()

Victim profile: 76561198096539478

What happened? Description:
    The "victim" isn't actually a victim, but a user permanently banned from TF2OP permanently for having 2 scammer reports against him on steamrep. He currently still has 2 pending scam reports.

Creamy Goodness, a TF2-T admin bought an extremely high valued Sunbeams noh mercy from this soon to be tagged scammer, ignoring all of the SteamREP status stuff. Idk if he didn't check it, which seems highly unlikely considering his status in the community​

Provide Evidence:
    Sorry Creamy, you know I like you but I can't show favoritism. I have to stay consistent and file a report :/

Creamy bought a Sunbeams Noh mercy which is worth close to 100 buds from this should be tagged scammer and paid a boatload of unusuals and a bunch of sweets

http://www.tf2outpost.com/item/440,2789753854,361,5 History of noh mercy

He paid for sure

Scorching Kabuto http://www.tf2outpost.com/item/440,2794766798,152,5
    Planets TC http://www.tf2outpost.com/item/440,2789753870,378,5
    Hearts Noh Mercy http://www.tf2outpost.com/item/440,2789753904,361,5
    Burning Berliner http://www.tf2outpost.com/item/440,2789753881,303,5
    Cloudy Moon Luchadore
    http://www.tf2outpost.com/item/440,2789753860,380,5

I added the user who Creamy Traded with and inquired about the trade. He told me he received these unusuals and a bunch of craft hats and name tags/description tags. I have asked him if he can get me trade history​

Attached Files:

2. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
  3. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    Hidden Notes by admin:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
  5. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    Creamy is trying to cover this up, unfortunately....

He essentially admits in these screenshots to banning me because i reported him for something that 'isn't a violation because he isn't marked'

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      85.7 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      96 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      94.2 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      91 KB
      Views:
    Sniper Pro and Roudydogg1 like this.
  6. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    Photo of the ban in case creamy tries to remove it He claims it's for other reasons, but the fact is I would not be banned if it were not for having filed this scammer report, that is irrefutable and undeniable.

Attached Files:

7. Alright buddy, first of all creamy is a cool guy, and he knows he wouldnt do trades with scammers because guess what, I'm not a scammer! You obviously hasnt looked on my profile for my appeal on the outpost ban explaining all my reports situations!
    And another thing, not a single moderator or admin has made a reply on any of the reports in over almost half a year, so what's that tell you? The reports are dead? Perhaps, and creamy banning you is his choice. Now ive already spoken with a steam rep moderator about one of the damn reports so I'd appreciate if you dont make assumptions like Soon to be scammer. That irritates me more than you.
  8. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    I was told to report this by a SteamREP admin so obviously it's not dumb and look at the steamrep reports in general. They are ALL like that 6 months +. You can explain away what you want, either way you're a scammer.
  9. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello mate, every one has the freedom to report a user if he/she thinks that the accused is a Scammer, thats said, as you can see in a previous post from @ForteSP its says this message : "Hidden Notes by admin:". Also i can not understand your previus post "idiotic this report." , let the admins/mods decide that.
  10. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
  11. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    #1 Bullet: No idea who those are. Not relevant if not involved here.
    #2 Bullet: At the time you where admin, admins are held to a higher standard. As that is difficult to settle, that is often internally discussed.

A report is not for your "information". If you want more information, you should have investigated our site a bit better, read our FAQ's etc. You where admin after all, you meant to say you where lacking in your admin duties to inform yourself as well?

So, again, the above was OFF TOPIC. Now... are you planning to get on topic? The report allows for defense as long as its not archived/accepted/denied etc. So far I see nothing of it.

PS: the above question is RHETORICAL.
  12. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    Also the report isn't accepted. I can write a report based on whatever I what
    Creamy is the guy I reported in this thread. A TF2-T admin.

Tiensto is the moron who sharked a Burning crones OH WAIT he was also a TF2-T admin before he got permanently banned from Outpost. He also has a pending scammer report on him.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  13. CreamyGoodness

CreamyGoodness New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:261183
    Silent I can weigh in on this add me up - love to chat with ANOTHER SR admin, thanks.
    Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  14. CreamyGoodness

CreamyGoodness New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:261183
    It's really biased as it has read: " An Admin should know better " in a request for a report.
    The idea that an SR admin, before the report has even been reviewed, defames me by saying such a thing. Right there you have added bias to a report that is suppose to be all about the evidence. Its like telling a judge about a maybe crime and the judges publically saying well they should know better. This is a guilty & biased opinion which in this case, sways those who read it and any other staff from this point.

Here's what i did:

Attached Files:

15. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    Ok old man, how can a report be biased. Evidence is evidence there is no bias. Not like you banning me from your trashy server.
    There was no witch hunt. I didn't go looking through Creamy's items. A friend of mine was asking me questions about a user who wanted to box him a planets shaman vs scorching kabuto. I asked for the users name and he told me Xenos. I knew exactly who it was because I had interacted with this user ages and ages ago. I looked him up again and found his scorching kabuto had come from creamy, despite his pending scammer tag. Creamy in return had gotten a beams noh mercy. I told my friend Xenos was a scammer and to remove him and not heavy box him. Then I began searching for trade histories.

Also do you have a hard time reading or did you recently suffer a concussion/brain damage. You've had posts removed and have been told to stop spamming yet you continue. I am now requesting you be temporarily banned from steamrep, which most likely will not happen, but I am still asking.
  16. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Wait, now I see, that Master Blaster is not involved here.... that makes all his posts irrelevant, unless he was involved in the trade himself.. I assumed it was the accused.
    No wonder the posts where deleted. Correcting the rest after this post.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  17. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    It was aimed at the "Master Blaster" guy, when I hadn't fully read the report, for I was responding on a forum post report on this topic.

Yes, admins are held to a higher standard, for they should know better. Handling this report, would mean to handle the open reports on the accused scammer first to see if by gauging their reports you would know better then to trade with "xenos". Then a discussion will be needed among SR admins for these circumstances, and what the general consensus is will be the deciding factor for the outcome.
  18. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    I'm going to put my opinion in.

I, of course, believe that any trade admin should be extra cautious when trading people, always checking for their SR status and if they're an alt. I also believe that they should check if there are any reports on the user, but this is where it gets kind of... vague. If the reports are still pending, untouched by an admin, and have sat there for months, then maybe it shouldn't count towards the whole "trading with a scammer" deal. I think we're going a little too far with restricting who people trade with. Our inability to process reports in a timely fashion led to this whole circumstance. If the pending reports were "Ready for Review" then that would be a little different, but then again, still untouched by an admin. If they were accepted and the user was banned, then Creamy would have avoided the trade. If they were declined then nothing would ever come of this. The fact that they are still pending means that the reports are neither accepted or rejected, meaning that no "punishment", if you will, should take place. I've seen the pending reports notification as a warning rather then an absolute indicator for fraud, that's just me.

If no one else handles this report, I will and I'll do what I believe is necessary.
  19. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
  20. Yes I would like some attention to my reports and my reporters! Because if you find me not guilty then this whole report is useless! Although i agree you should trade with caution with people with reports but the fact that its a report because of my reports if my reports are found to be not guilty then that would be one of the solutions to this report, id also like to speak with an admin about my reports considering that i havent responded to them in there because theyve been dead for so many months!