1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561197960957473 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by gabbyfsy, Nov 21, 2015.

1. gabbyfsy

gabbyfsy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51382220
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197960957473

Victim profile: 76561198063030168

What happened? Description:
    I posted up on CS:GO lounge regarding to trade my Factory new Gut Knife (Marble Fade) for real money. He came added me as friend and said he would agree to pay 120$ for my knife.

He sent me a paypal invoice which I thought was him sending me money. I was stupid on this.
    A few other guys also did the same thing, but I trusted this guy, he seems legit.

I do not have the steam chat anymore because he blocked me. I can't see chat history from steams..

There's report of this guy as well in steamrep from another user.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.116781/

Provide Evidence:
    I do not have screenshots of the chat history. Because steam would not allow me to access the chat history. Because the user blocked me.

There was a similar situation of this guy being reported. The chat is pretty much similar.

I hope he can get ban!​

Attached Files:

2. Cyborg

Cyborg Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65481715
    We need uncropped paypal screenshots, as well as an uncropped screenshot of the chat with the accused. Thanks!
  3. ScreaM 5

ScreaM 5 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:112596718
    I saw this guys knife in his inventory with my one... rip knives, please steam rep ban him