1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197961082838 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by myzz, Dec 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myzz

myzz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21165310
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197961082838

Victim profile: 76561197998269982

What happened? Description:
    I found a money trade for my friends knife and added the buyer, he then took my friends knife without payment. I have reported him on csgolounge, steam, and now here.​

Provide Evidence:
    Please view the attached images.​

Attached Files:

2. myzz

myzz New User

Steam:
  3. myzz

myzz New User

Steam:
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @myzz We need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.

From your inventory history, please click on the name of the person who you traded with. The name may have changed, but that's ok. Clicking the name should load their Steam profile, take a full, uncropped, unedited screenshot of this profile, and upload it to this forum.

Finally, please provide us with full, unedited screenshots showing All activity in your PayPal history (you will have to click the link that says All activity). From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date right before you were scammed, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history.
  5. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.