1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561197961579535 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ✞ YungYung ✞, Apr 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✞ YungYung ✞

✞ YungYung ✞ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:133598116
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197961579535

Victim profile: 76561198227461960

What happened? Description:
    This guy added me because I posted on csgolounge that I'm willing to sell my M9 Bayonet Slaughter FT. He agreed really sick price, I got greedy and accepted his offer.. he seemed so trustworthy with his profile. Proofs which are fake now.. A LOT of reputation and etc. Anyways; I've sent him offer with my knife because he promised he will pay me after trade. When he got my knife - he deleted me and blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    I attached screenshot of our chat and his profile. Also trade history screenshot when you can see that knife is gone to him. Also screenshot of my paypal - no money.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @✞ YungYung ✞
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal activity for let’s say the last several days full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload here.
  3. ♦ Cap Sized ♦ #WTB skins

♦ Cap Sized ♦ #WTB skins New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:656903
    Lol, nice. First you impersonate me & my profile then you try to frame me for scamming? Neat.

This guy that just reported me got trade banned / trade probition on "victims" account and this is his main account - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135220304

Please also note that the Steam profile I just linked has about 7 reports on SteamRep for scamming - nice going there buddy

[​IMG]
  4. ♦ Cap Sized ♦ #WTB skins

Steam:
  5. ♦ Cap Sized ♦ #WTB skins

Steam:
  6. ✞ YungYung ✞

✞ YungYung ✞ New User

Steam:
    Uploaded. Hovered over like u asked + paypal history.

Attached Files:

7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  8. ✞ YungYung ✞

✞ YungYung ✞ New User

Steam:
    This account belongs to the accused person; since he blocked me on his main and removed my comments on his profile - he added me from that account, tried to calm down the situation saying that payment will be done within some day. But I do not trust him.
  9. ✞ YungYung ✞

✞ YungYung ✞ New User

Steam:
    If you feel that there is not enough evidence - then no problem, I just did what I must have - a report. I know that he is not going to be banned by Steam and that will not stop him from scamming. Just a headsup for fellow people who may stumble upon him.
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Take screen shots of discussions with this users other account? All that is fine and all but you need to prove that and prove that it is his other account.
  11. ♦ Cap Sized ♦ #WTB skins

Steam:
    Do you think this report could be archived? The guy is trying to frame me for something I haven't done, and it's really scaring away new people when they see I have 1 unconfirmed report on SteamRep, hope you understand where I'm commin' from.
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Is that your other account I listed above cap sized?
  13. ♦ Cap Sized ♦ #WTB skins

Steam:
    No, it's not. This is the only account I have.
  14. ♦ Cap Sized ♦ #WTB skins

Steam:
    Can we get this report archived or is it already under review or something? OP isn't comming back with any proof because he's fully aware that he used a 2nd account to impersonate me and try to make a fake report.
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    It will be looked at in due time - thousands of reports to go thru so be a little patient thanks!
  16. Your Father

Your Father New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:118933307
    Don't trust this account. Posting the evidence of his scam just now in a bit.
  17. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Your Father You can make your own report then - posting here is irrelevant to THIS report.
  18. ♦ Cap Sized ♦ #WTB skins

Steam:
    It's been about a week now, I hope the report haven't gotten "forgotten"? OP isn't adding more proof cos he knows he's full of s✿✿✿..
    I hope I don't come off as a nagging person, it's just grinding my gears that this faulty report is up :l
  19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Well I sort them a lot here lately, some I take up - ya just gotta be patient.
  20. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm archiving this report since its clear that the report was framed - you (so called victim) used an alt account to frame this user for this report.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.