1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Report: 76561197961691451 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SharPz.能テ, Jun 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SharPz.能テ

SharPz.能テ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38758611
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197961691451

Victim profile: 76561198037782951

What happened? Description:
    I just added trade on csgolounge.com (http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=83382052) then that guy added me and we accepted for $70 for my items.Then he said he had to go shop to buy keys, its took about 10 mins, then he came, i gave him items he gave me keys(which not working) then deleted me and blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. SharPz.能テ

SharPz.能テ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38758611
  3. Bowly [ ↑ The Bank ↑ ]

Bowly [ ↑ The Bank ↑ ] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:712861
    Is any SteamRep mod / admin gonna get back to these? None of them are sufficient with proof, please provide more proof or close thread?
  4. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Hello @SharPz.能テ,
    We no longer handle report that involve "codes".

Due to a backlog of scam reports, and to focus on the ones where items or money were lost, we are freezing the below types of reports. Please report these scam types to our partner communities if they accept them.
    • Fakerep reports:
      • Please report to the community where the fakerep is posted.
        • SteamRep does not maintain reputation threads and does not see profile rep as legitimate. These reports are best addressed by the communities that maintain such threads.
    • CD Keys/Game Code scam reports:
      • Please report to the community where the trade originated and make a steam support ticket. https://support.steampowered.com/
        • Game keys/codes are impossible to verify as legitimate to begin with or what account the code is redeemed on. Before we only accepted if a user had solid proof, but now are rejecting all such reports.
    • Spycrabbing reports (server bets):
      • Please report to the community that operates the server where the bet took place.
        • SteamRep does not maintain any game or trade servers and many individual communities have different rules when it comes to Spycrabbing or RPS or Heavy Boxing or similar. These reports are best addressed by the communities that operate the servers.
    • Phishing/hijacking account reports:
      • If you are phished/hijacked you need to make a steam support ticket ASAP https://support.steampowered.com/
      • Report phishing attempts to Valve by using the in-profile report system shown below
        • A lot of victims are not traders or even know they are marked on SR. Valve has made improvements to steam that mitigate the potential loss of items caused by phishers/hijackers; the original reason for tagging such users to begin with.
    Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.