1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197961757318 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Nicholas is dank, Jun 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicholas is dank

Nicholas is dank New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46382830
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561197961757318

Victim profile: 76561198053031389

What happened? Description:
    He added me asked if i still had my smoking detective noir ( Unusual hat ), i said yes and he asked if the price was right ( 17 keys right? ) I said yes and he agreed to the price i guess, he then said he had to get the keys first, i asked if it was from the market ( In case he was unexperiended with the 1 week wait ) He then said : But can i first check if its duped ? I said that he could check my backpack.tf, he said that he had his own way of finding out, he asked if i had a close friend online, i told him to f✿✿✿ off and called him a scammer since this is a known scam, i can only imagine he wanted to impersonate me or my friend or perhaps make my friend give him the item with perhaps money, so i told him to f✿✿✿ off and got a bit aggresive and called him a p✿✿✿✿ cause he didn't want to answer, reading his other reports he have been doing this to other people than me, this have happend to me before but i did not report it.
    Added a full picture of our chat.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Nicholas is dank, this report has provided the expected evidence. It will be prioritized for later review. It may result in possible bans against the accused.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @Nicholas is dank,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.