1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197961780820 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Molander #ALBATRAOZ, Feb 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Molander #ALBATRAOZ

Molander #ALBATRAOZ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41018539
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197961780820

Victim profile: 76561198042302806

What happened? Description:
    i traded my skins to my friend to show that they weren't scammed or faked.
    when we were going to trade the skins back he started a steam call to both me and my friend while his profile bot account invited my friend to trade and impersonated me.
    trade history of my friend http://i.imgur.com/MvkLnoF.png

Provide Evidence:
    SS of entire conversation
    View attachment 213217 View attachment 213216 trade history of my friend View attachment 213218

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Molander #ALBATRAOZ I need your friend to take a new screenshot of their trade history from in their web browser. While taking the picture, hover your mouse over the name of the person you traded with. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this, without annotating, redacting information, or otherwise editing. Click on that name and load their Steam profile. Take a full, uncropped, unedited screenshot of this profile, and upload it to this forum. After taking the screenshot, but before uploading, we need you to copy and paste their profile URL into SteamRep.com, then copy and paste the full SteamRep block (below their profile picture) from that page into this report.
  3. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.