1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197962157839 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by bento shibuya, May 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bento shibuya

bento shibuya New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22741879
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197962157839

Victim profile: 76561198005749487

What happened? Description:
    On the 7th of May, i got scammed of my Bayonet Marble Fade FN, M9 Bayonet Doppler FN, AWP Asiimov FT, Stattrak AK-47 Redline FT, M4A4 Bullet Rain MW, Stattrak M4A1-S Guardian FT, Stattrak Famas Djinn FT, Stattrak Glock-18 Water Elemental FT and Stattrak MAC-10 Neon Rider FT.

Firstly, he posted on Lounge for which reason I added him on the 6th of May. He assurred me with live streaming on twitch that he is a legit reseller showing me his years of experience using paypal with famous streamers and youtubers.
    He then offered me a price for my Bayonet Marble Fade.

Today, on the 8th of May, I messaged him again and agreed on a fair price which he plannend to transfer me via paypal right after i offered him the Bayonet Marble Fade. After sending him the knife he told me about the buyer's plan to get further betting skins and that he would like to get screenshots of me offering the M9 Doppler + betting skins. He stated he would transfer me a certain amount of money which I partly were going to transfer back on the next day as he would only need a proof for his new buyer that he got some betting skins. After long discussions, as this hasnt been part of the deal, i agreed and offered him the M9 in one trade and the furher betting skins in 2 trades.
    Right after it was his turn he stopped the livestreaming and blocked me on steam.

Please see the provided screenshots, chat on steam 1-8, cyber's inventory after the scam, and 2 screenshots capturing my history of trading with him showing all mentioned skins above.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. @Flatty

@Flatty New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37349556
    Ohh dude, if you just made this thread a few hours ago... I was just scammed by him.... Heres all i`ve got but it doesnt proof anything http://i.imgur.com/erLv8cd.jpg . I was with my friend in skype so i have a man to agree with me. He showed his paypal, everything was perfect....
  3. bento shibuya

bento shibuya New User

Steam:
    I'm sorry. I just got scammed by him and opened this thread instantly.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @bento shibuya
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal activity for let’s say the last several days full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload here.
  5. bento shibuya

bento shibuya New User

Steam:
    trade history_new_1.jpg trade history_new_2.jpg trade history_new_3.jpg trade history_new_4.jpg paypal_history.jpg

Here you go.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Trade inventory history NOT offers
  7. bento shibuya

bento shibuya New User

Steam:
    Sorry. inventory history is now uploaded. inventory_history_1.png inventory_history_2.png inventory_history_3.png inventory_history_4.png inventory_history_5.png
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I just need it as requested above.. make sure you follow directions. This was all done thru steam client - need it thru a web browser.
  9. bento shibuya

bento shibuya New User

Steam:
    history_of_trade_web_1.png history_of_trade_web_2.png history_of_trade_web_3.png history_of_trade_web_4.png history_of_trade_web_5.png

Sorry, for the provided issues. Please find the web_screens here.
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks moving to review

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  11. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.