1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561197962198150 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by THE GIANT RAT, Jul 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE GIANT RAT

THE GIANT RAT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49774947
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561197962198150

Victim profile: 76561198059815622

What happened? Description:
    This guy needs all the trade bans in the world and I need to be spanked for being gullible.
    We organised a trade with the middleman (who i've reported), details of which i have sent in the previous report i made http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...tf2-team-fortress-2-items.136973/#post-376281 .

After the trade, Apollo claims he lost 700+ keys in his trade with the middleman and we talk about our misfortune. He then offers to buy my showstopper buy a life for 350 keys to compensate for the trouble. However, I did not answer in the affirmative as I already did a stupid thing falling for the bug check trick and I refuse to take part in another of his middleman trades and possibly lose the unusual taunt. I accuse this already banned man of impersonation with intent to fraud as I believe the middleman and Apollo are indeed one and the same.

I have proof below showing our initial agreement, trades with the middleman, and subsequent crocodile tears.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You are not the victim in this report - you are adding things related to YOUR report.
    The victim needs to make their own and only provide evidence supporting the scam they had happen not discussions after the fact or images related to yours.
    Marking invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.