1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197962237617 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by LurMeister, May 3, 2015.

1. LurMeister

LurMeister New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53789541
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197962237617

Victim profile: 76561198067844810

What happened? Description:
    Got scammed by this guy, he took my stattrak butterfly knife fade
    after i trusted he would give me steam wallet codes for it, he seemed legit because of 8 pages of rep and people saying they traded for real money and got it etc, his lvl is 41 and more people will be scammed by this guy.
    im new to trading and made the mistake of trusting him based on rep and lvl etc
    his account is really old as well, very neatly done, got a picture of the trade as well.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. SOUNDPROOF

SOUNDPROOF New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23468417
    Yea, this is true. Added him to talk about selling my knife and checked this rep and immediately he became hostile once i informed him of this post. Bad guy. thanks for posting this, he was sketchy
  3. Robert Herjavec

Robert Herjavec New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:985944
    Sketchy? Nice try to bring me down mate. And to the one who posted this, I gave you the codes. It was on steam chat. LOL. this soundproof guy is so cute.

@LurMeister: Hey stop doing this and be fair man. You cant even provide legit proof that I scammed you. I gave you the codes. wtf is wrong with you
  4. + cruncha

+ cruncha New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:14674174
    the fact that you went to steamrep.com to check your own profile only proves scammed him because you knew you were going to get reported on here.

also to add to the case, i had a small conversation with him earlier today.
    + cruncha: he had a stattrak butterfly fade that was full yellow
    + cruncha: he's 100% sure youve scammed him
    Robert Herjavec #Enterprise: maybe he's mistaken?
    + cruncha: you also claimed to have bought steam wallet codes to trade with him
    + cruncha: so he traded you his knife and you blocked him
    Robert Herjavec #Enterprise: i dont recall having to scam soemeone LOL
    Robert Herjavec #Enterprise: wtf
    + cruncha: he's not. he's 100% sure you are the one that scammed him
    Robert Herjavec #Enterprise: i dont even know what you are talking about
  5. Robert Herjavec

Robert Herjavec New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:985944
    @cruncha: LOL nice convo there. I can also put I love you on that. VERY LEGIT.

I went to steamrep since one guy told to me that I got a report. So going here on steamrep makes you a scammer? You got a nice argument there.

This is nonsense. I paid the guy, that's it.
  6. LurMeister

LurMeister New User

Steam:
    haha and you actually replied, thank you for the lesson though, not going to do the same mistake twice. here is more proof that this guy is A shitbag

Attached Files:

7. LurMeister

LurMeister New User

Steam:
    notice that my wallet is dry, like my balls, here is my inventory, nothing of value either,

Attached Files:

8. LurMeister

LurMeister New User

Steam:
    1,95 Norwegian kroner = 0,25693785 U.S. dollars just so you know
  9. LurMeister

LurMeister New User

Steam:
    oh just to prove its my inventory

Attached Files:

10. D.I.N.G.O.

D.I.N.G.O. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55929474
    I don't know why he did it. This is very true. I trusted him because he kept advertising how he's so trusted, and I was like yeah, it's all cool. I traded him my Huntsman Knife Case Hardened, and he scammed it off me. I don't fall for scams, because I usually never do transactions, so he was very friendly and calming. I traded the knife, he said, "Give me a sec." And the next thing I observe is his profile going offline, and he blocked me. It's so sad when you scam from someone who was scared, worried, and nervous, but it's another to just STEAL so simply and not feel bad, even lie about it. This was a mistake. I honestly just want my money back, I don't even want an apology. I'm not rich, nor can I just go out to buy another knife. I traded so much just to get where I am with that, so even if you don't aplogize, EVEN IF you don't feel bad. That knife was all that mattered, and it's the exact reason why I'm here.
  11. LurMeister

LurMeister New User

Steam:
    sorry dingo you're never getting jack s✿✿✿ from this a✿✿✿✿✿✿, why would he? This account he probably bought from some random guy, I noticed how he doesn't have anything in his inventory, so he basically send his stolen goods over to an other account. going to open some more cases and next time i get a knife I will only trade it for items, watch out for crappy patterns D.I.N.G.O and good luck on your cases as well
  12. D.I.N.G.O.

D.I.N.G.O. New User

Steam:
    You too mate, his inventory is not empty, it's just blocked/privated.
    Honestly should've been a dead giveaway but my brain went past Logic Station and stopped at StupidTown. I feel so f✿✿✿✿✿✿ betrayed (I pretty much was), eugh.
  13. D.I.N.G.O.

D.I.N.G.O. New User

Steam:
    But man, I only lost about $150, to be in your situation, I would be furious. I'm not hostile at the moment because I think my mind is just processing how s✿✿✿ this this.
    Good luck to you!
  14. LurMeister

LurMeister New User

Steam:
    well I guess this pretty much confirms that this guy is a scammer then.
  15. Fsens

Fsens New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:89189
  16. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    @LurMeister do you have the agreement?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  17. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.