1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561197963195242 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Frosty - Selling keys, Nov 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frosty - Selling keys

Frosty - Selling keys New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17574022
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561197963195242

Victim profile: 76561197995413772

What happened? Description:
    This is a long history, this is not a scam report, but its a report to EFF for manipulating the CS:GORep group threads.
    Yesterday, (24/11/2015) at night got a added by a guy called G ♥ Selling Karambit,
    he had a very fishy cashrep with 8 reps in a time frame of 22 hours.
    I reported that as fake rep on the CS:GORep group, and his cashrep got banned.
    He started to cry me, and I told him to add a "CS:GORep admin" I had on my friendlist.
    His name was KM8 and he added me saying he was TS3 Admin of CS:GORep.
    I trusted him because there was no point on saying the lie about that, he was a Lv 50 profile, some pins on the account, etc. A nice profile.
    I went to sleep.

Today I connected to my account and got this conversation with G ♥ Selling Karambit:
    G ♥ Selling Karambit: LOL
    G ♥ Selling Karambit: SCAMMER
    G ♥ Selling Karambit: YOU ARE A f✿✿✿✿✿✿ SCAMMER LOL

I didn't know what he was talking about. When I try to look my cashrep, where I had over 30 reps, I found what you can see in 1st pic.

I saw this on botton so I decided to add him, and tell him what happened.
    When he added me he told me this:

EFF: what do you want?
    EFF: You impersonated yourself as a csgoREP admin, there is no excuse. You are banned and will remain banned.
    EFF is now Offline.

He deleted and blocked me.
    I don't really know what happened.
    Thanks for reading.​

Provide Evidence:
    This is a long history, this is not a scam report, but its a report to EFF for manipulating the CS:GORep group threads.
    Yesterday, (24/11/2015) at night got a added by a guy called G ♥ Selling Karambit,
    he had a very fishy cashrep with 8 reps in a time frame of 22 hours.
    I reported that as fake rep on the CS:GORep group, and his cashrep got banned.
    He started to cry me, and I told him to add a "CS:GORep admin" I had on my friendlist.
    His name was KM8 and he added me saying he was TS3 Admin of CS:GORep.
    I trusted him because there was no point on saying the lie about that, he was a Lv 50 profile, some pins on the account, etc. A nice profile.
    I went to sleep.

Today I connected to my account and got this conversation with G ♥ Selling Karambit:
    G ♥ Selling Karambit: LOL
    G ♥ Selling Karambit: SCAMMER
    G ♥ Selling Karambit: YOU ARE A f✿✿✿✿✿✿ SCAMMER LOL

I didn't know what he was talking about. When I try to look my cashrep, where I had over 30 reps, I found what you can see in 1st pic.

I saw this on botton so I decided to add him, and tell him what happened.
    When he added me he told me this:

EFF: what do you want?
    EFF: You impersonated yourself as a csgoREP admin, there is no excuse. You are banned and will remain banned.
    EFF is now Offline.

He deleted and blocked me.
    I don't really know what happened.
    Thanks for reading.

PD: Forgot to mention I reported G ♥ Selling Karambit for rep faking and possible scammer. He also got reported by a guy for chargeback scamming today!
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.117241/

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Well we don't handle reports to do with rep... take it to that site if you have issues.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.